Kamala! Fuck Yeah!

Ugh.
jhawks99
Contributor

Re: Kamala! Fuck Yeah!

Post by jhawks99 »

randylahey wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2024 3:21 pm
jhawks99 wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2024 2:48 pm
Or, Russia rolled in the tanks and we're helping them out.
Crazy, I know.
So you actually beleive we're just the "good guys" helping people out? Lol naive but cute
I've studied enough history to know that appeasing dictators by letting them annex their neighbors is not a good idea, comrade.
Broham
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

jhawks99 wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2024 3:40 pm
randylahey wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2024 3:21 pm
jhawks99 wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2024 2:48 pm
Or, Russia rolled in the tanks and we're helping them out.
Crazy, I know.
So you actually beleive we're just the "good guys" helping people out? Lol naive but cute
I've studied enough history to know that appeasing dictators by letting them annex their neighbors is not a good idea, comrade.
They also annexed some US biolabs in the process, and their main goal is to annex NATO. On paper NATO sounds like an alliance for peace. But dig deeper and you'll find a lot of corrupt money laundering tied to the military industrial machine

Russia didn't just act unprovoked
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

Supercomputers in our pockets, and this is what we do with them.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Lying kamala and all her contradictions. She could debate herself. Which one is the lie?

https://x.com/DavidJHarrisJr/status/183 ... xK-0A&s=19
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

JKLivin wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2024 1:54 pm
Overlander wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2024 1:04 pm
JKLivin wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2024 12:58 pm

They are actively seeking to destroy our Misogynistic way of life. That goes far beyond policy disagreements. Toxic is putting mildly.
Stick to selling boats to men who are trying to compensate for losing their hair and virility. You are out of your depth.
Haha, that's rich coming from you!
"The truth is obtained like gold, not by letting it grow bigger, but by washing off from it everything that isn’t gold.” Tolstoy
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

randylahey wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2024 1:34 pm American politics itself is a toxic environment.

Kamala is appointed and backed by the military industrial machine, which is pushing us and NATO closer to all out war with Russia. So yes, that's pretty toxic. What's already happened in Ukraine so far has been toxic. These democrats you so passionately support are warmongers. And they do it for profit
Warmongering exists outside of party. You can't seriously look at the last 20 years and think this is exclusive to the Dems. Who was it that sent the US into a 20 year war in Afghanistan? The GOP. Who lied about weapons of mass destruction to invade Iraq? The GOP. How many different countries outside of either of those conflicts did Trump bomb? Several.

Spare me.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

jhawks99 wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2024 2:22 pm There's a Covid factory there that Fauci wants to run?
I was right
Broham
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Deployed American soldiers reacting during the debate to kamalas claim that none of them are deployed. Lol.

https://x.com/atensnut/status/183469056 ... UePoA&s=19

All this woman did was lie, yet for some reason she was never fact checked live. The most rigged debate in American history
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

Overlander wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2024 5:46 pm
Overlander wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2024 1:04 pm
Stick to selling boats to men who are trying to compensate for losing their hair and virility. You are out of your depth.
I'm not the one schlepping crap for a living. Fifteen years from now, no one will remember that some obnoxious douche sold them a boat.

I get emails and FB messages from students I had fifteen years ago all the time, thanking me for investing in their lives and helping them get where they are. I get invited to weddings and get baby announcements.

Given the choice between making a load of cash doing what you do and being in my situation, I'll take my life any day.

You don't impress me.

You don't intimidate me.

Go pick on someone else.
Imagine a life so devoid of accomplishments that you feel the need to lie about working at McDonald’s.
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

JKLivin wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2024 7:29 pm

I'm not the one schlepping crap for a living. Fifteen years from now, no one will remember that some obnoxious douche sold them a boat.

I get emails and FB messages from students I had fifteen years ago all the time, thanking me for investing in their lives and helping them get where they are. I get invited to weddings and get baby announcements.

Given the choice between making a load of cash doing what you do and being in my situation, I'll take my life any day.

You don't impress me.

You don't intimidate me.

Go pick on someone else.
Oh, I think the evidence is overwhelming that you are impressed, intimidated…or both.
"The truth is obtained like gold, not by letting it grow bigger, but by washing off from it everything that isn’t gold.” Tolstoy
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

Overlander wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2024 7:37 pm
JKLivin wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2024 7:29 pm

You don't impress me.

You don't intimidate me.

Go pick on someone else.
Oh, I think the evidence is overwhelming that you are impressed, intimidated…or both.
Keep telling yourself that. I’m pretty sure delusion is what keeps you going.
Imagine a life so devoid of accomplishments that you feel the need to lie about working at McDonald’s.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

meltdown city in here today :lol:
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

Psych is like the Black Knight.
“HAVE AT YOU!”
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Thanks, Kamala:

The S&P 500 (SP500) on Friday rebounded from its worst week of the year to post its best week of the year. It was also the first time since June 2022 that the benchmark index fell at least 4% in one week and then rallied more than 4% the next.

Weekly Movement

U.S. Indices
Dow +2.6% to 41,394. S&P 500 +4.0% to 5,626. Nasdaq +6.0% to 17,684. Russell 2000 +4.2% to 2,180. CBOE Volatility Index -26.0% to 16.56.

S&P 500 Sectors
Consumer Staples +1.1%. Utilities +3.4%. Financials +0.5%. Telecom +4.3%. Healthcare +1.4%. Industrials +3.7%. Information Technology +7.3%. Materials +3.2%. Energy -0.7%. Consumer Discretionary +6.1%. Real Estate +3.4%
“The Electoral College is DEI for rural white folks.”
Derek Cressman
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

Shirley wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2024 7:20 am Thanks, Kamala:

The S&P 500 (SP500) on Friday rebounded from its worst week of the year to post its best week of the year. It was also the first time since June 2022 that the benchmark index fell at least 4% in one week and then rallied more than 4% the next.

Weekly Movement

U.S. Indices
Dow +2.6% to 41,394. S&P 500 +4.0% to 5,626. Nasdaq +6.0% to 17,684. Russell 2000 +4.2% to 2,180. CBOE Volatility Index -26.0% to 16.56.

S&P 500 Sectors
Consumer Staples +1.1%. Utilities +3.4%. Financials +0.5%. Telecom +4.3%. Healthcare +1.4%. Industrials +3.7%. Information Technology +7.3%. Materials +3.2%. Energy -0.7%. Consumer Discretionary +6.1%. Real Estate +3.4%
I would love for our resident financial genius to chime in.
Hey randy - I heard and read that BlackRock, "the deep state", "the Jews", Zelenskyy, Taylor Swift, and Robert DeNiro were in cahoots and purposely "tanked" "the market" in early September to purposely rebound it last week so they could all make a lot of money and get even wealthier. True? Or false?
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

Overlander wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2024 10:09 pm Psych is like the Black Knight.
“HAVE AT YOU!”
So. Frickin'. Dumb.

Dumb as in, "All I am fit to do for a living is trick people into buying stuff," dumb.

SMH.
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

JKLivin wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2024 8:41 am
“HAVE AT YOU!”
So. Frickin'. Dumb.

Dumb as in, "All I am fit to do for a living is trick people into buying stuff," dumb.

SMH.
You should put some balm on that nerve.
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Psych, you don't have to go down with Citizen Tang. A reasonable mind is pliable and sees danger and division as an alternative best avoided when possible. And does not see danger and division where it doesn't exist within our constitutional system
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

randylahey wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2024 5:30 pm Lying kamala and all her contradictions. She could debate herself. Which one is the lie?

https://x.com/DavidJHarrisJr/status/183 ... xK-0A&s=19
So corny. "Let's take out of context clips from years ago and compare them to today".

If you did the same wiith Trump you could fill dozens of hours of video.
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

Overlander wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2024 11:45 am
JKLivin wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2024 8:41 am
“HAVE AT YOU!”
So. Frickin'. Dumb.

SMH.
You should put some balm on that nerve.
I guess you could also be a Dim nominee for POTUS. I haven’t heard your laugh, but I’m confident that IQ and denial skills are spot on.