Of course he doesn't.
JKLivin
Contributor

Re: Kamala! Fuck Yeah!

Post by JKLivin »

jhawks99 wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2024 12:54 pm
JKLivin wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2024 11:26 am
twocoach wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2024 10:55 am
What a moron. Gad was that cost only because he allowed covid to ravage out nation. Fuck off with that.

I only had to get one oil change in 2020 "thanks to Trump". You're trying to count that as some sort of win for Trump.
Trump didn’t let COVID ravage the nation. He was a voice of reason when Fauci and the rest of them that created and unleashed it tried to cripple us completely. What. A. Dupe.
Faucci is part of "they".
Be afraid.
Have you read RFK's book? It's very well-researched and not at all flattering to Fauci. Even damning, some would say.
Imagine a life so devoid of accomplishments that you feel the need to lie about working at McDonald’s.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

contrails!

ashkenazi jews!

:lol:

what a joke…he wouldn’t know well-researched if it bit him in the ass
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

KUTradition wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2024 1:32 pm contrails!

ashkenazi jews!

Have you actually read it, or are you going off of what others summarized for you? Serious question.
Imagine a life so devoid of accomplishments that you feel the need to lie about working at McDonald’s.
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

JKLivin wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2024 1:23 pm
JKLivin wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2024 11:26 am

Trump didn’t let COVID ravage the nation. He was a voice of reason when Fauci and the rest of them that created and unleashed it tried to cripple us completely. What. A. Dupe.
Be afraid.
Have you read RFK's book?
No need to go further in this quote.
"The truth is obtained like gold, not by letting it grow bigger, but by washing off from it everything that isn’t gold.” Tolstoy
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

Overlander wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2024 1:48 pm

Be afraid.
Zing!
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

randylahey wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2024 1:12 pm And the witness had planned to set them up and expose them on a national scale. Had the affidavit notorized for the day BEFORE the debate, and let them cheat anyways, so the nation could catch them cheating.

Is it starting to set in yet?
Then what is this whistleblower's name? Now that they have "died" there is no need to safeguard their identity. Feel free to share even an ounce of proof to this BS claim.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

JKLivin wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2024 1:46 pm

ashkenazi jews!

Have you actually read it, or are you going off of what others summarized for you? Serious question.
no, it’s not a serious question

he has lost all credibility when it comes to matters of science, and scientific research…its really quite the fall, going from an environmental lawyer to whatever shell it is that remains
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

KUTradition wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2024 2:29 pm
JKLivin wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2024 1:46 pm

ashkenazi jews!

no, it’s not a serious question

he has lost all credibility when it comes to matters of science, and scientific research…its really quite the fall, going from an environmental lawyer to whatever shell it is that remains
So, no, you haven’t . You’re too lazy to judge for yourself and are relying on others to tell you what to think. Big surprise.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

i’ve got better things to do with my time and money

you should too
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

I am floored by how crazy the conspiracies are and how any breathing human could believe them. The cult dies hard though. Pick up your jumpsuit and flavored beverage Randy and Pysch. Just wow.
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

JKLivin wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2024 12:26 pm
Sparko wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2024 12:12 pm Biden's best accomplishments would be missed by the willfully stupid and daft. The United States has surpassed all records on domestic oil production at a crisis point precipitated by Trump and Putin. Putin's invasion was the result of Trump and his refusal to help Ukraine in the main. Most of what Ukraine was able to do was at Congressional intervention and military ties with NATO for training. Nonetheless the Biden administration succeeded in defending Ukraine with international support and the incredible sacrifices of Ukrainians to remain free. But the effect of losing Russian oil and Ukrainian grain has been another huge shock to the world economy and food prices right after the pandemic. Its moderation was a thing of genius by the administration and very good work by the governments of Europe in concert with us. It is nothing short of a miracle. Now we need to defeat Russia's expansionist aims once and for all.
Couldn't disagree more. We threw billions of dollars away on a war that has nothing to do with us whatsoever. Money that could have been spent on border security, veteran's benefits, or debt reduction. Instead, Brandon et al willfully ran up our already staggering deficit and diverted funds away from causes that would have actually made the lives of Americans better. We don't need Russian oil or Ukranian grain. We need to use our own resources and make money exporting to other nations. This is not rocket science.
You need to stay far away from politics. You are incapable of understanding much complexity beyond your conspiracy bubble.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

The affidavit has been released and is all over the internet if you care. It's been redacted tho, so the name isn't released.

It makes sense why harris partly insisted on doing the debate on ABC now
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

What is crazy to me is that we have a few users on this board who claim to be abundantly smarter than the rest of us parroting a book written by someone with absolutely no expertise in the field as some kind of proof.
"The truth is obtained like gold, not by letting it grow bigger, but by washing off from it everything that isn’t gold.” Tolstoy
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

randylahey wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2024 1:10 pm So kamala cheated to rig the debate. There is a notarized signed affidavit and recordings and everything. Lol. No surprise.

I've heard her do interviews, and saw her debate. Completely different things. The reason she looked smooth? She had rehearsed lines to questions she already knew
A. Did you even bother to read the "notarized signed affidavit"?
B. Where in the "notarized signed affidavit" does it state she knew the questions?
C. Where in the affidavit does it imply she "cheated'?
D. Let me clue you in on something. She and the people who prepped her are a lot smarter than you are. OF COURSE she had a good idea of what the potential TOPICS would be that they would ask questions about - and of course she was then prepared for the questions.
I'm not a smart guy. I'm smart enough to have known (or at least guessed) there was a damn good chance they would ask questions about the economy, immigration and border security, taxes, abortion, January 6th/peaceful transfer of power, Israel/Hamas - Russia/Ukraine, health insurance, climate change, and I hoped assault weapons. Anyone with half a brain would have thought that too. Right?
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2024 3:09 pm
randylahey wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2024 1:10 pm So kamala cheated to rig the debate. There is a notarized signed affidavit and recordings and everything. Lol. No surprise.

I've heard her do interviews, and saw her debate. Completely different things. The reason she looked smooth? She had rehearsed lines to questions she already knew
A. Did you even bother to read the "notarized signed affidavit"?
B. Where in the "notarized signed affidavit" does it state she knew the questions?
C. Where in the affidavit does it imply she "cheated'?
D. Let me clue you in on something. She and the people who prepped her are a lot smarter than you are. OF COURSE she had a good idea of what the potential TOPICS would be that they would ask questions about - and of course she was then prepared for the questions.
I'm not a smart guy. I'm smart enough to have known (or at least guessed) there was a damn good chance they would ask questions about the economy, immigration and border security, taxes, abortion, January 6th/peaceful transfer of power, Israel/Hamas - Russia/Ukraine, health insurance, climate change, and I hoped assault weapons. Anyone with half a brain would have thought that too. Right?
This. I knew the questions that would be asked.
Broham
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Be afraid.
Just when we thought "the right", Republicans, and MAGA couldn't get more comical, lame, and pathetic, Trump uses Viktor Orban as a character witness during the debate, and now Psych is citing RFK Jr. to support his argument.

Just fucking shoot me
“The Electoral College is DEI for rural white folks.”
Derek Cressman
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

Shirley wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2024 4:51 pm

Just when we thought "the right", Republicans, and MAGA couldn't get more comical, lame, and pathetic, Trump uses Viktor Orban as a character witness during the debate, and now Psych is citing RFK Jr. to support his argument.

Just fucking shoot me
I am curious just how long it took Fauci to develop, put into motion, and execute his evil plan.

And, perhaps more alarming, manage to do so with no one discovering his plot.
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

Overlander wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2024 3:09 pm What is crazy to me is that we have a few users on this board who claim to be abundantly smarter than the rest of us parroting a book written by someone with absolutely no expertise in the field as some kind of proof.
What is crazy to me is that a modern day Willy Loman feels even remotely equipped to lecture anyone else about matters pertaining to anything other than selling shitty boats and meeting D list celebrities. It is important to be well-liked.
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

JKLivin wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2024 6:55 pm
Overlander wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2024 3:09 pm What is crazy to me is that we have a few users on this board who claim to be abundantly smarter than the rest of us parroting a book written by someone with absolutely no expertise in the field as some kind of proof.
What is crazy to me is that a modern day Willy Loman feels even remotely equipped to lecture anyone else about matters pertaining to anything other than selling shitty boats and meeting D list celebrities. It is important to be well-liked.
The view from between your ears is as depressing as I assumed it would be.