In this thread, the "experts" own Lobs

Ugh.
Walrus

Re: In this thread, the "experts" own Lobs

Post by Walrus »

Also, big pharma makes far more money off a sick society than a healthy one. Even twocoach understands this. He has admitted he doesn't trust them and doesn't want them in his life.
"This whole thing was a big dick-waving contest, it's just that my dick was bigger than yours."
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

Walrus wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 3:35 pm
TraditionKU wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 3:32 pm i’m still curious as to the “agenda” to get everyone vaccinated
$$$
who is making that money?
Last edited by Deleted User 89 on Thu May 13, 2021 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

Walrus wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 3:33 pm
Overlander wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 3:27 pm
Walrus wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 3:23 pm If I drink a whole bottle wine and then I have a nasty headache the following morning, I know it's not because of a vaccine I took 10 years ago. Similarly, if someone has a heart attack after taking the vaccine, it most likely was not from something they did 10 years ago. No one wants to acknowledge the obvious because it goes against the agenda that the covid vaccines are safe.
Holy fuck, you really ARE stupid.
Another intelligent rebuttal from a man who calls me a "douche." More accurate way of describing this response is "another failure of our public school system."
YOU ARE the failure of our public school system.

You're a failure of human evolution.
I only came to kick some ass...

Rock the fucking house and kick some ass.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

So when I got my first shot, I also slammed some brewskis that night. I felt hungover the next morning.

By your logic, that hangover was cuz of the vaccine, right?
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

Walrus wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 3:37 pm Also, big pharma makes far more money off a sick society than a healthy one. Even twocoach understands this. He has admitted he doesn't trust them and doesn't want them in his life.
So what's their incentive to keep everyone healthy and free from a disease causing, life-threatening virus?

Deleted User 89

Walrus wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 3:37 pm Also, big pharma makes far more money off a sick society than a healthy one. Even twocoach understands this. He has admitted he doesn't trust them and doesn't want them in his life.
thank you for proving my point, and blowing yours out of the water

you really are bad at this
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

ousdahl wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 3:41 pm So when I got my first shot, I also slammed some brewskis that night. I felt hungover the next morning.

By your logic, that hangover was cuz of the vaccine, right?
He has no logic.

He's a troll.

Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

TraditionKU wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 3:41 pm
Walrus wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 3:35 pm
TraditionKU wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 3:32 pm i’m still curious as to the “agenda” to get everyone vaccinated
$$$
who is making that money?
Fuck, here comes another fake bank activity receipt.
"The truth is obtained like gold, not by letting it grow bigger, but by washing off from it everything that isn’t gold.” Tolstoy
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

Very interesting. This is why Tucker is the most watched news person.

"This whole thing was a big dick-waving contest, it's just that my dick was bigger than yours."
Deleted User 89

people like to rubberneck at traffic accidents too
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

lobster just called Tucker a news person lulz
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

Walrus wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 4:52 pm Very interesting. This is why Tucker is the most watched news person.

Agreed, confirmation bias is a sure fire way to draw a large audience of the rubes.
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

That's one possible explanation.

A more likely one is that a lot of people who were taught to use their own intellect and think independently can easily see the truth in his statements and questions.
Deleted User 89

as his lawyers pointed out though, his statements aren’t to be taken as fact

you’re either an idiot or a troll...i’ll let you decide
Deleted User 89

and why are you dodging the question about who is making money off of people getting vaccinated?

we’ve pointed out that doctors, hospitals, and pharmaceutical companies would make more by not preventing the disease...so, what else you got, baby tucker
Leawood

Post by Leawood »

Lobster is the biggest dumbfuck of all dumbfucks in Dumbfuckville. Lobster has no intellect. Otherwise, he would not need a mail order bride that he can use to rip off the bride’s family.
Deleted User 89

Leawood wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 5:16 pm Lobster is the biggest dumbfuck of all dumbfucks in Dumbfuckville. Lobster has no intellect. Otherwise, he would not need a mail order bride that he can use to rip off the bride’s family.
i never thought about it that way

shit, he’s actually pretty smart...use a mail order bride to take advantage of a bunch of people that won’t know any better

fuckin-a, man
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

Vaers is a surveillance system to which anyone can report anything they want to.

It's essentially a tip hotline. Those deaths are investigated when warranted. For essentially all of them, there was a cause unrelated to the vacvine.

The same applies to the flu vaccine numbers he cited.

What is the death rate for unvaccinated people in that same time period? Even if we remove Covid19 deaths? My guess is it's just as high or higher. You NEED that number as a control. Why didn't Tucker provide that information?

defixione
Contributor

Post by defixione »

GMC, Ford, BMW, and Tesla make more money off people who need cars; SW Airlines, United, Quantas, and Alaskan make more money off of people who need transportation; IGA, Dillons, Safeway, and Piggly Wiggly make more money off of people who need food;, Exxon, BM Oil, and Haliburton make more money off people that need fuel; Verizon, T*Mobile, and AT&T make more money off of people that need to communicate; and Weyerhauser, Boise Cascade, and Canfor make more money off of people who need building materials. What's your point?
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

PhDhawk wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 5:26 pm Vaers is a surveillance system to which anyone can report anything they want to.

It's essentially a tip hotline. Those deaths are investigated when warranted. For essentially all of them, there was a cause unrelated to the vacvine.

The same applies to the flu vaccine numbers he cited.

What is the death rate for unvaccinated people in that same time period? Even if we remove Covid19 deaths? My guess is it's just as high or higher. You NEED that number as a control. Why didn't Tucker provide that information?
The rubes don't need no stinkin information, all they need is to see Tucker's narrow eyed, tilty headed gaze to know this is serious shit.

I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.