Site Admin

Re: Facebook, Google, et al

Post by pdub »

randy has gone lobster level crazy.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

All conspiracies are true, randy said so earlier in the thread.
Broham
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

everyone else is crazy…they’re the only open-minded “free-thinkers”

aka, intellectually honest
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

ousdahl wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 10:55 pm
randylahey wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 9:27 pm Elon has taken a stand for the average people against the political elite.
Dude, billionaires don’t give one spaceship flying fuck about average people.

They are, and always will be, far closer to the political elite end of that spectrum

For that matter, you have more in common with a homeless person than you do with Elon
He obviously cares about free speech, putting himself at a lot of risk to protect it. Free speech is the first amendment, and the most important right the average person has
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

jhawks99 wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 8:21 am All conspiracies are true, randy said so earlier in the thread.
Literally never said.

Gaslight people who are willing to think openly. And be submissive to what you are told to think. Thats what a few of you do. Im thankful im not like that
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Meh, your boy Elon cares about free speech about as much as your boy Trump cares about law and order
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

A lot of conspiracy theories are bullshit. But a few very mainstream ones were proven to be true recently. Questioning the government/politicians should not make you a conspiracy theorist.

We all agree that the level of corruption and lies coming from Washington DC is out of control. And yet some of you ridicule people who have the common sense to question what we are told. Smh
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

ousdahl wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 10:38 am Meh, your boy Elon cares about free speech about as much as your boy Trump cares about law and order
Trump ain't my boy. I prefer him to biden by a lot. But that ain't saying much. I'm hopeful our next election doesn't involve either of them
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

KUTradition wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 8:34 am everyone else is crazy…they’re the only open-minded “free-thinkers”

aka, intellectually honest
so, essentially the same as what Q has been doing the last 6 months.
Just Ledoux it
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

Q is like a 6.5 on the lobster scale.
randy is a 9.5.
StayCurious

Post by StayCurious »

randylahey wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 10:40 am A lot of conspiracy theories are bullshit. But a few very mainstream ones were proven to be true recently. Questioning the government/politicians should not make you a conspiracy theorist.

We all agree that the level of corruption and lies coming from Washington DC is out of control. And yet some of you ridicule people who have the common sense to question what we are told. Smh
So many things that people laughed and called "conspiracies" did happen in the last two years. Vaccine work mandates were "conspiracy", yet they tried. Government interference in social media for the election was "conspiracy", but now we know that happened. The mRNA shots changing your dna was called "conpsiracy" but now we know they do. The Fed is now testing a digital dollar in NYC. And now, they are starting to confirm the lab leak, which was also "conspiracy". Then again, if you thought this virus came from nature, you haven't studied science much.

https://nypost.com/2022/12/03/scientist ... SocialFlow
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

pdub wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 10:57 am Q is like a 6.5 on the lobster scale.
randy is a 9.5.
with the funniest part being, Q says "maybe we shouldn't give guns to nazis" and randy says "maybe we should let nazis have free speech too" and the bored at large says, "these two things are equally bad"
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

randylahey wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 11:29 am
Conspiracies are true
Broham
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

StayCurious wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 11:08 am
randylahey wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 10:40 am A lot of conspiracy theories are bullshit. But a few very mainstream ones were proven to be true recently. Questioning the government/politicians should not make you a conspiracy theorist.

So many things that people laughed and called "conspiracies" did happen in the last two years. Vaccine work mandates were "conspiracy", yet they tried. Government interference in social media for the election was "conspiracy", but now we know that happened. The mRNA shots changing your dna was called "conpsiracy" but now we know they do. The Fed is now testing a digital dollar in NYC. And now, they are starting to confirm the lab leak, which was also "conspiracy". Then again, if you thought this virus came from nature, you haven't studied science much.

The rubes love this sorta shit......https://apnews.com/article/Fact-Check-C ... 6569377766.....it validates their "Me and Glenn Beck and trump am smarter than the scientists" delusion, even when it don't.
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
zsn
Contributor

Post by zsn »

……..sshhhhh……they’re doing their own research! They’re following the Wile E Coyote Scientific Method on Gravitational Studies.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

ousdahl wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 11:11 am
pdub wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 10:57 am Q is like a 6.5 on the lobster scale.
randy is a 9.5.
with the funniest part being, Q says "maybe we shouldn't give guns to nazis" and randy says "maybe we should let nazis have free speech too" and the bored at large says, "these two things are equally bad"
what's funny is that that's how you see it.
Just Ledoux it
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

jhawks99 wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 11:13 am
randylahey wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 11:29 am
Conspiracies are true
Does anyone else translate this as "randy says all conspiracies are true" ?? Or is 99 the only crazy one.

First of all its a meme. I literally said nothing. Some conspiracies are true. Staycurious just gave some examples. But plenty of conspiracies are also false.

Notice the only "conspiracies" i get behind are ones with tonsssss of evidence
StayCurious

Post by StayCurious »

Sigh... I did my own research on which mechanic does good work in my local area. I guess that makes me a conspiracy theorist who thinks for himself.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

StayCurious wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 11:08 am

Really? mRNA shots change your DNA? According to who/m? Maybe it's true but I haven't heard nor read that.

Have you "studied science much" or did you just read an article about a guy trying to sell a book?
I'm not saying I know where the virus came from - and I'm not going to pretend I do either.
I just prefer my sources don't have strong motives to make money by claiming things that may not be true.
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.