republicans have no shame

Ugh.
Geezer

Re: republicans have no shame

Post by Geezer »

Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
Deleted User 289

Post by Deleted User 289 »

In watching the videos I concluded that I partially blame our media for the Donald Trump circus.
They continue to enable him.

A) If I was the CNN reporter I would have said - Mr. President, with NO due respect, CNN is less fake news than you are a fake President.
B) When he said, "I happen to like when people stay in the United States and spend their money" I would have asked him if he realizes that the majority of Americans who have money invested have lost a considerable percentage of their wealth/savings the past couple of weeks and no longer have as much money to spend and what do YOU plan to do about it other than saying ignorant shit.
C) When he said "not as perfect as" I would have interrupted him and said, The day you realize and admit you are "not as perfect as" you think you are will be the day Gutter marries a super model.
D) When he said "I have great experts including our Vice President who is working 24 hours a day" I would have asked, What exactly is our Vice president an expert at/in and I would prefer our Vice President NOT work 24 hours a day on anything he's not qualified to be working on - and he get some sleep.
E) I would have asked him if he is too stupid to realize that when people who don't care for him see him wearing a MAGA hat, it reminds them that MAGA means voting for someone other than him in the 2020 election.
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

Grandma wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 5:17 am In watching the videos I concluded that I partially blame our media for the Donald Trump circus.

A) If I was the CNN reporter I would have said - Mr. President, with NO due respect, CNN is less fake news than you are a fake President.
B) When he said, "I happen to like when people stay in the United States and spend their money" I would have asked him if he realizes that the majority of Americans who have money invested have lost a considerable percentage of their wealth/savings the past couple of weeks and no longer have as much money to spend and what do YOU plan to do about it other than saying ignorant shit.
C) When he said "not as perfect as" I would have interrupted him and said, The day you realize and admit you are "not as perfect as" you think you are will be the day Gutter marries a super model.
D) When he said "I have great experts including our Vice President who is working 24 hours a day" I would have asked, What exactly is our Vice president an expert at/in and I would prefer our Vice President NOT work 24 hours a day on anything he's not qualified to be working on - and he get some sleep.
E) I would have asked him if he is too stupid to realize that when people who don't care for him see him wearing a MAGA hat, it reminds them that MAGA means voting for someone other than him in the 2020 election.
They continue to enable him because of the effect it has on two groups. Both the rabid Trump supporters and the butthurt snowflake haters are whipped into a frenzy every time something like this appears, which drives up traffic/clicks/views. It solves nothing and helps nothing, but by God, it makes CNN feel relevant again.
“There are lies, damned lies, and statistics.” - Mark Twain
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

HouseDivided wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 9:14 am
Grandma wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 5:17 am In watching the videos I concluded that I partially blame our media for the Donald Trump circus.

They continue to enable him because of the effect it has on two groups. Both the rabid Trump supporters and the butthurt snowflake haters are whipped into a frenzy every time something like this appears, which drives up traffic/clicks/views. It solves nothing and helps nothing, but by God, it makes CNN feel relevant again.
Like having an ignorant, low information, anti-intellectual racist as president makes you "feel relevant again".
“The Electoral College is DEI for rural white folks.”
Derek Cressman
dolomite
Contributor

Post by dolomite »

Feral wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 10:39 am

Like having an ignorant, low information, anti-intellectual racist as president makes you "feel relevant again".
You are irrelevant.
Originally Imzcount (Why do politicians think “hope” is a plan ?)
“Avoid the foolish notion of hope. Hope is the surrender of authority to your fate and trusting it to the whims of the wind”.
Taylor Sheridan
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

Feral wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 10:39 am

I’m perfectly secure in my relevance. You, on the other hand, feel compelled to continually rage, insult, and fling poo at those who don’t see the world your way. Stop and think about what that says about who feels irrelevant. Go ahead. Take a sec. I’ll wait. It’ll come to you.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

You're right. She should have called you a moose.
Broham
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

jhawks99 wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 12:48 pm You're right. She should have called you a moose.
A tongue-in-cheek comment made in jest is hardly comparable to the firestorm of vitriol that she has been spewing on these boreds in increasing volume and intensity for the past three years. One might start to wonder if a lithium Big Gulp is in order.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

OK, the old I was just joking routine.
Broham
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

jhawks99 wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 1:46 pm OK, the old I was just joking routine.
I didn’t say I was joking; I said I was not speaking in anger. There’s a difference. She is a big, ugly woman whom I don’t enjoy looking at, but that fact does not ruin my day, nor does it inspire me to OUtRaGE.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

I like Michelle Obama.

A lot.
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Even her antlers?
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

DCHawk1 wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 2:40 pm I like Michelle Obama.

A lot.
Obviously that means you are neither racist nor misogynist, but your eyes may not work so great. Good for you!
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

ousdahl wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 2:48 pm Even her antlers?
Especially.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Her friendship with GWB is one of the few things that reassures me that everything will be OK in American politics, Trump or no Trump, Bernie or no Bernie, whatever.
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

What's better than being schooled by the KCrim resident racist on proper message board etiquette?

And, let's dispense with your "rage", bullshit.

1. That's DC's schtick.

2. I'd have to care what you think.
“The Electoral College is DEI for rural white folks.”
Derek Cressman
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

DCHawk1 wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 3:58 pm
ousdahl wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 2:48 pm Even her antlers?
Especially.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Her friendship with GWB is one of the few things that reassures me that everything will be OK in American politics, Trump or no Trump, Bernie or no Bernie, whatever.
100% agree. Brought out a new level of respect for W for me.
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

Feral wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 4:01 pm What's better than being schooled by the KCrim resident racist on proper message board etiquette?

1. That's DC's schtick.

You’re the one with the RaGE issues. Glad to know we have an equal degree of regard for one another’s opinions, Shirley. I used to somewhat respect you, but over the years you have morphed into a slightly less caustic version of Sea, a fate I wouldn’t wish on anyone.
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

HouseDivided wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 7:41 pm
Feral wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 4:01 pm What's better than being schooled by the KCrim resident racist on proper message board etiquette?

1. That's DC's schtick.

You’re the one with the RaGE issues. Glad to know we have an equal degree of regard for one another’s opinions, Shirley. I used to somewhat respect you, but over the years you have morphed into a slightly less caustic version of Sea, a fate I wouldn’t wish on anyone.
JFC
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

jeepinjayhawk wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 7:57 pm
HouseDivided wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 7:41 pm

1. That's DC's schtick.

JFC
Speaking of schtick . . .
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

Make sure not to expand Medicaid Kansas

Lawmakers can’t duck the issue any longer. Kansas has roughly 3.3 hospital beds per 1,000 residents, fewer than China, Cuba, Japan and Argentina. Ukraine has more than twice as many hospital beds, proportionally, than Kansas.
Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.