Board Awards....

Coffee talk.
Deleted User 289

Board Awards....

Post by Deleted User 289 »

I have so many that I could and would create and nominate people for but I know there are others such as pdub who could do a much better job than I can.
Maybe when people can break away from posting personal attacks on the bullshit politics board, and take a moment to put a halt to the Silvio whine fest and the I don't give a fuck about irrelevant K-State but I will still post smack about them posts, then perhaps someone could do a nice job of setting up categories and nominees? Or not. Whatever.
pdub
Site Admin

Re: Board Awards....

Post by pdub »

pdub best poster: 2005 - current.
Deleted User 295

Post by Deleted User 295 »

Republican of the year goes to DC. It's an endless task, surrounded by hysterical liberals, but he's up for the job...and he is well enough informed to provide meaningful rebuttals to the echo chamber members.
Deleted User 295

Thread of the year should go to whoever created the thread about icing ball screens vs hedging ball screens.
CrimsonNBlue

Post by CrimsonNBlue »

OK Boomer award to MICHHAWK.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

Unfortunately for gutter, he has to share the gutter award with illy, for the fourth year in a row.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Best quote:

As a general rule I dislike climbers. I'm not a huge fan of hippies (although I dont mind them too much, there fairly harmless usually) and climbers are like this completely unbridled wave of snooty hippies. They are so very much better than everyone and not ashamed to tell the world how great they are......which is an odd trait for a hippy.

They are like a vegan crossfitter. They cant decide which part of their awesomeness to start talking about first.

Tdub
“The Electoral College is DEI for rural white folks.”
Derek Cressman
Deleted User 295

😂😂😂 can't believe I missed that. Vegan crossfitters are the worst!
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Board?

no bro, I ski.
chiknbut

Post by chiknbut »

CrimsonNBlue wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 11:43 am OK Boomer award to MICHHAWK.
+1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000
Cascadia

Post by Cascadia »

Feral wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 11:53 am Best quote:

As a general rule I dislike climbers. I'm not a huge fan of hippies (although I dont mind them too much, there fairly harmless usually) and climbers are like this completely unbridled wave of snooty hippies. They are so very much better than everyone and not ashamed to tell the world how great they are......which is an odd trait for a hippy.

They are like a vegan crossfitter. They cant decide which part of their awesomeness to start talking about first.

Tdub
Yeah, this is fucking gold.