Rock Chalk!

Coffee talk.
Deleted User 289

Rock Chalk!

Post by Deleted User 289 »

I come on this site and see the way some people who share the love of KU choose to treat one another during what very well may be the worst crisis our country has faced in our lifetime.
Instead of uniting as KU fans, some people choose to treat one another with a lack of respect.
Yes, I know, myself included. Shame on me - and I truly mean that.
Some of us are going through a really tough time right now. That being the case, it's probably best not to come on here and get involved in a heated discussion.
I come on here for attention. Just as every single other person who has posted something on here has done. You post because you want someone to pay attention to what you have to say. Right?
God forbid we make just a little effort to be compassionate towards one another. Especially right now.
Not a single one of you I wish any ill will towards so I sincerely apologize to each and every one of you who I may have been disrespectful to during this difficult time.
I'm off my soapbox now.
Enjoy the rest of your evening.
Peace, Love, Happiness.
Grandma
TDub
Contributor

Re: Rock Chalk!

Post by TDub »

You shouldve just pm'd this to 2C instead.
Just Ledoux it
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

Man, imagine the threads started 2 weeks from now.
CrimsonNBlue

Post by CrimsonNBlue »

Final Four was supposed to start this Saturday. :(
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

Godammit CnB.
Just Ledoux it
ChalkRocker

Post by ChalkRocker »

Grandma wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:50 pm I come on this site and see the way some people who share the love of KU choose to treat one another during what very well may be the worst crisis our country has faced in our lifetime.
Instead of uniting as KU fans, some people choose to treat one another with a lack of respect.
Yes, I know, myself included. Shame on me - and I truly mean that.
Some of us are going through a really tough time right now. That being the case, it's probably best not to come on here and get involved in a heated discussion.
I come on here for attention. Just as every single other person who has posted something on here has done. You post because you want someone to pay attention to what you have to say. Right?
God forbid we make just a little effort to be compassionate towards one another. Especially right now.
Not a single one of you I wish any ill will towards so I sincerely apologize to each and every one of you who I may have been disrespectful to during this difficult time.
I'm off my soapbox now.
Enjoy the rest of your evening.
Peace, Love, Happiness.
Grandma

It's clear we have much to learn, and you shall be the one teach us.

You're so wise.

Thank you.

Thank you.
Please, I implore you to be reasonable...
Deleted User 307

Post by Deleted User 307 »

This April Fools shit has gone too far