Grandma's 5 Questions AND 1 Challenge (to ChalkRocker) for 6/15/20

Coffee talk.
Deleted User 289

Grandma's 5 Questions AND 1 Challenge (to ChalkRocker) for 6/15/20

Post by Deleted User 289 »

Challange.....
ChalkRocker (CR) has it out for me. I have attempted to figure out why and it seems CR is pissed at me for "running" LisaT off of either this or some other site. I have apologized to CR for that and I would sincerely apologize to LisaT for it as well.
Anyways, being serious or not, CR has posted numerous times that he/she believes Illini and I are one in the same. We are not.
I will give CR 72 hours to prove it. If he/she can, I will give him/her $500. No strings attached and I wan't nothing in return when he/she can't prove it.

Questions.......

1) Which ONE of the following people do you like the LEAST?
a) Gayle King
b) Kayleigh McEnany
c) Mitch McConnell
d) Nancy Pelosi
e) Colin Kaepernick
f) Tucker Carlson
g) Andrew Cuomo

2) Assuming you use deodorant/antiperspirant, what brand/type do you use?

3) You are given the opportunity to attend an indoor concert at a small bar with only 9 other attendees.
You can choose between the following musicians to hear/see perform a 90 minute no break concert. Who do you choose?
a) Justin Bieber
b) Neil Young
c) Taylor Swift
d) Travis Scott
e) Red Hot Chili Peppers
f) The Lumineers
g) Tame Impala
h) Keith Urban
i) Bruno Mars
j) Lady Gaga
k) Mumford and Sons

4) If given the choice between having a 2 hour dinner with the following people, just you and that person, who would you choose?
a) Caitlyn Jenner
b) Scottie Pippen
c) Kim Kardashian
d) Mike Pence
e) Dan Rather
f) Pete Rose
g) Philip Knight
h) Bobby Knight
i) David Hasselhoff
j) Flea
k) Carrie Underwood

5) I have to go in to work today for about 5 hours. I would rather eat glass and live bees but I am grateful to have a job and have been getting paid.
If Covid-19 didn't exist and everything was like last summer, if you had the choice, would you be willing to take the entire month of July off WITHOUT getting paid for TWO of the 4+ weeks?
TDub
Contributor

Re: Grandma's 5 Questions AND 1 Challenge (to ChalkRocker) for 6/15/20

Post by TDub »

1. Tie: Nancy and tucker
2. Old Spice, never the gel though
3. Id rather sit in the bar withthe 9 people and a jukebox.
4. Bobby Knight. We'll prolly run ibto Pete rose at whatever bar we choose to go to, so its almost a 2fer
5. Probably
Just Ledoux it
NewtonHawk11

Post by NewtonHawk11 »

1. Mitch McConnell. I don't care about policies and politics and all that, but I think he'd be the most boring person to talk to. No sense of humor or any realness. I think all the others have at least some of that.
2. Axe. Just recently started with that and their "48 hour dry" deodorant is great. Always dry no matter what I do during the day.
3. Tough to say as I could say about 4 or 5 of them. I'd pick Lumineers. Probably best intimate setting artists on that list. Lots of others require some energy. I think the Lumineers would just jam.
4. Carrie Underwood because that's been my unrealistic "freebie" for years.
5. Um. Probably not. I don't mind work and it gives me a routine. I can do well on vacation for about a week before I start to get a little crazy.
“I don’t remember anything he said, but it was a very memorable speech.” Julian Wright on a speech Michael Jordan gave to a group he was in

"But don’t ever get it twisted, it’s Rock Chalk forever." MG
Deleted User 310

Post by Deleted User 310 »

LOL. It can't be proven because it is not true. PDub can easily confirm, as we've emailed on personal email addresses several years ago, and he has nunerous other ways to confirm due to IP addresses I have to imagine...tbh I doubt CR is completely serious. But who knows.

Anyways back to answering (my other personality's) fun questions....

1. Mitch McConnell (although I don't know a few of the names tbh). Pelosi a close 2nd.

2. Old spice.

3. Keith Urban or Bruno Mars. If I have to pick, I'll go Keith Urban.

4. Bobby Knight. Not even close.

5. No. I am not rich enough to take unpaid time off without a REALLY good reason.
Deleted User 310

Gutter if you wear old spice you better lie or our cover is blown!
Deleted User 289

My answers....

1) I don't like any of them but b) and f) are basically tied. I'll go with Tucker.
2) Right Guard Sport spray - Powder Dry scent.
3) Neil Young
4) Dan Rather. By far the most interesting to me.
5) In a heartbeat. I would miss the 2 weeks pay but it would be worth it to me.
zsn
Contributor

Post by zsn »

1. Mitch McConnell - not even close. I don't like Tucker either but he's mostly harmless. Mitch on the other hand.............
2. Gillette Endurance
3. Neil Yong; RHCP close second
4. Dan Rather. Pence, if I can record the event so that I can have him admit it's all an act, and his real life is more interesting than that of Hefner
5. Probably. But only if it means that no one from work is going to call/text/email me.
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

Grandma wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 8:20 am Challange.....
ChalkRocker (CR) has it out for me. I have attempted to figure out why and it seems CR is pissed at me for "running" LisaT off of either this or some other site. I have apologized to CR for that and I would sincerely apologize to LisaT for it as well.
Anyways, being serious or not, CR has posted numerous times that he/she believes Illini and I are one in the same. We are not.
I will give CR 72 hours to prove it. If he/she can, I will give him/her $500. No strings attached and I wan't nothing in return when he/she can't prove it.

Questions.......

a) Gayle King
b) Kayleigh McEnany
c) Mitch McConnell
d) Nancy Pelosi
e) Colin Kaepernick
f) Tucker Carlson
g) Andrew Cuomo

3) You are given the opportunity to attend an indoor concert at a small bar with only 9 other attendees.
You can choose between the following musicians to hear/see perform a 90 minute no break concert. Who do you choose?
a) Justin Bieber
b) Neil Young
c) Taylor Swift
d) Travis Scott
e) Red Hot Chili Peppers
f) The Lumineers
g) Tame Impala
h) Keith Urban
i) Bruno Mars
j) Lady Gaga
k) Mumford and Sons

4) If given the choice between having a 2 hour dinner with the following people, just you and that person, who would you choose?
a) Caitlyn Jenner
b) Scottie Pippen
c) Kim Kardashian
d) Mike Pence
e) Dan Rather
f) Pete Rose
g) Philip Knight
h) Bobby Knight
i) David Hasselhoff
j) Flea
k) Carrie Underwood

5) I have to go in to work today for about 5 hours. I would rather eat glass and live bees but I am grateful to have a job and have been getting paid.
If Covid-19 didn't exist and everything was like last summer, if you had the choice, would you be willing to take the entire month of July off WITHOUT getting paid for TWO of the 4+ weeks?
1.) Grimace Pelosi, no question.
2.) Speed Stick
3.) I don't really care for live music. I'd rather have music playing quietly in the background and visit with friends
4.) Bob Knight. Intelligent, successful, driven dude with lots of earned wisdom and insight to impart.
5.) I like to work and feel lost when I don't have it, and I would never agree to anything that involved not being paid
“There are lies, damned lies, and statistics.” - Mark Twain
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

1. Mitch. Dude’s toxic
2. I think Gillette gel
3. I’ll say Neil Young
4. Mike Pence, and I’m showing up in drag
5. I haven’t had any time off in July in years. Last July, I only had 3 days off all month. I long for a Summer of George, and would love to have July off even if I wasn’t paid for half or maybe even all of it
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

Nancy pelosi
Mumford and son
Dan rather
ChalkRocker

Post by ChalkRocker »

Questions.......

a) Gayle King
b) Kayleigh McEnany
c) Mitch McConnell
d) Nancy Pelosi
e) Colin Kaepernick
f) Tucker Carlson
g) Andrew Cuomo

a) Justin Bieber
b) Neil Young
c) Taylor Swift
d) Travis Scott
e) Red Hot Chili Peppers
f) The Lumineers
g) Tame Impala
h) Keith Urban
i) Bruno Mars
j) Lady Gaga
k) Mumford and Sons

a) Caitlyn Jenner
b) Scottie Pippen
c) Kim Kardashian
d) Mike Pence
e) Dan Rather
f) Pete Rose
g) Philip Knight
h) Bobby Knight
i) David Hasselhoff
j) Flea
k) Carrie Underwood

Eat me.

I have a good faith belief that you're playing w/ a puppet. That's all. It's not much of a reach.

I post my view once in a while, but not often.

The fact that so few posts (brief, too) rattle you so much seems telling.

Carry on, kid.
Please, I implore you to be reasonable...
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

I bet he’s also geezersoldballsack.
Deleted User 310

ChalkRocker wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 9:43 pm I have a good faith belief that you're playing w/ a puppet. That's all. It's not much of a reach.
Personally, I think it is a bit of a reach...but i won't speak for my puppet master. 😉
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

1. Mitch
2. Old spice
3. Red Hot Chili Peppers
4. Rather and Bobby
5. Yes
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

1) Mitch but Kayleigh is giving him a good run.
2) Sure
3) Neil Young
4) Pete
5) Yup
Broham
Deleted User 289

ChalkRocker wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 9:43 pm

Questions.......

a) Gayle King
b) Kayleigh McEnany
c) Mitch McConnell
d) Nancy Pelosi
e) Colin Kaepernick
f) Tucker Carlson
g) Andrew Cuomo

a) Justin Bieber
b) Neil Young
c) Taylor Swift
d) Travis Scott
e) Red Hot Chili Peppers
f) The Lumineers
g) Tame Impala
h) Keith Urban
i) Bruno Mars
j) Lady Gaga
k) Mumford and Sons

a) Caitlyn Jenner
b) Scottie Pippen
c) Kim Kardashian
d) Mike Pence
e) Dan Rather
f) Pete Rose
g) Philip Knight
h) Bobby Knight
i) David Hasselhoff
j) Flea
k) Carrie Underwood

Eat me.

I have a good faith belief that you're playing w/ a puppet. That's all. It's not much of a reach.

Carry on, kid.
Respectful response.
I'm not going to eat you.
Your "good faith" is wrong. It's a big reach. I have no "sock/s" on this site and post under just one user name - Grandma.
I have no issue with your posting your view/s on anything - except when it seems you either won't accept that I am not Illini and Illini is not me - or your just fucking with me for the sake of entertaining yourself.
You wrote, "The fact that so few posts (brief, too) rattle you so much seems telling".
Not sure what it's telling but if you are referring to your posts falsely accusing me of something is "rattling" me, it's a lot more of a simple annoyance than a "rattle". My guess is you prefer not to be accused of something that's not true.
I have reached out to you, tried to apologize and make amends with you, and you have chosen to continue to be an asshole towards me. That's what you choose to be and do. So be it.
Hey, "Carry on, kid".
Deleted User 310

So is this why ChalkRocker hates me? I'd hope you'd at least hate me for my own posts like nearly everyone else!

And dang gutter, sorry I've possibly contributed to someone hating you more than they already did. I owe you an apology!
ChalkRocker

Post by ChalkRocker »

Grandma wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 9:58 am

Questions.......

a) Gayle King
b) Kayleigh McEnany
c) Mitch McConnell
d) Nancy Pelosi
e) Colin Kaepernick
f) Tucker Carlson
g) Andrew Cuomo

a) Justin Bieber
b) Neil Young
c) Taylor Swift
d) Travis Scott
e) Red Hot Chili Peppers
f) The Lumineers
g) Tame Impala
h) Keith Urban
i) Bruno Mars
j) Lady Gaga
k) Mumford and Sons

a) Caitlyn Jenner
b) Scottie Pippen
c) Kim Kardashian
d) Mike Pence
e) Dan Rather
f) Pete Rose
g) Philip Knight
h) Bobby Knight
i) David Hasselhoff
j) Flea
k) Carrie Underwood

Eat me.

Carry on, kid.
Respectful response.
Your "good faith" is wrong. It's a big reach. I have no "sock/s" on this site and post under just one user name - Grandma.
I have no issue with your posting your view/s on anything - except when it seems you either won't accept that I am not Illini and Illini is not me - or your just fucking with me for the sake of entertaining yourself.
You wrote, "The fact that so few posts (brief, too) rattle you so much seems telling".
Not sure what it's telling but if you are referring to your posts falsely accusing me of something is "rattling" me, it's a lot more of a simple annoyance than a "rattle". My guess is you prefer not to be accused of something that's not true.
I have reached out to you, tried to apologize and make amends with you, and you have chosen to continue to be an asshole towards me. That's what you choose to be and do. So be it.
Hey, "Carry on, kid".

I've told you what I think of your apologies. In the "private" message exchange you initiated.

I explained my views thoroughly, iirc. They aren't complicated.

You seem rattled. A grip. Get one.
Deleted User 289

ChalkRocker wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 3:00 pm

Eat me.

Carry on, kid.
Respectful response.
Hey, "Carry on, kid".

I've told you what I think of your apologies. In the "private" message exchange you initiated.

First off, your signature line is the most hypocritical thing you have posted on here.
"Rattled" or not, I have a grip. A pretty tight one in regards to you. You feel a need to have a grudge with me. I get it. You made that clear to me in your PM.
I happen to disagree with your "views" in the PM but hey, that's how you feel and I realize I'm not going to change your "views" so I will stop trying.
I'm going to leave it at that and move on - as long as you stop posting shit (false assumptions and accusations) about me. It's really that simple. For both of us. For all of us.
ChalkRocker

Post by ChalkRocker »

Grandma wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 3:32 pm
ChalkRocker wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 3:00 pm

Respectful response.
Hey, "Carry on, kid".

First off, your signature line is the most hypocritical thing you have posted on here.
"Rattled" or not, I have a grip. A pretty tight one in regards to you. You feel a need to have a grudge with me. I get it. You made that clear to me in your PM.
I happen to disagree with your "views" in the PM but hey, that's how you feel and I realize I'm not going to change your "views" so I will stop trying.
I'm going to leave it at that and move on - as long as you stop posting shit (false assumptions and accusations) about me. It's really that simple. For both of us. For all of us.
That's laughable, coming from the most manipulative, deceptive and disingenuous poster on the board.

You won't move on, despite what you wrote. I think we both know why.