Grandma's 5 Questions for 6/23/20

Coffee talk.
Deleted User 289

Grandma's 5 Questions for 6/23/20

Post by Deleted User 289 »

1) Sometimes it's hard to pick/name a favorite. Other than a former KU player and Michael Jordan, name one of your all-time favorite NBA players. Can be current or former.

2) If you don't recall exactly, try to remember. What was the last (most recent) thing you took a photo of?

3) This is a very personal one. I understand if you choose not to answer it. Have you ever had sexual intercourse with someone who you never knew their name - or didn't recall their name the next day and still don't remember their name?

4) Without giving it too much thought, how many (if any) green shirts do you own?

5) Assuming you have a job, you can have one of the following people assist you at work for one week. You can use them in whatever WORK RELATED capacity you would like. Who do you select?
a) Rainn Wilson
b) Kyrie Irving
c) Miley Cyrus
d) Pete Buttigieg
e) Steven Tyler
f) Jason Alexander
g) Sammy Sosa
h) Rudy Giuliani
TDub
Contributor

Re: Grandma's 5 Questions for 6/23/20

Post by TDub »

1. Larry Bird
2. My kids
3. Yes.
4. 1 or 2
5. Rainn wilson, seems to know his way around a beet farm
Just Ledoux it
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

1. Tim Duncan
2. River path
3. College!
4. 3-4 ( I am including sweaters as a 'shirt' )
5. Pete - the others don’t seem like they could help if it was work related
Deleted User 289

Post by Deleted User 289 »

1) Kobe
2) Fourth Presbyterian Church
3) Yep
4) 3 or 4. All Oregon Ducks related except one is an old neon green Garcia Security shirt.
5) Tough decision but I think I would go with Pete. Similar to pdub's reasoning, while I feel the others would be more fun/interesting to work with, I believe Pete would be the most helpful/productive.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

1) James Worthy
2) Probably the kid with her dog
3) Yeah
4) 1
5) Sammy
Broham
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

1. Rasheed Wallace
2. a moose
3. that's the dream!
4. a green polo, a green Paddy's Pub shirt, and a green "Lucky to be a Jayhawk" shirt I got at the KU bookstore on St. Patrick's Day like 2007
5. let's see Miley do some work...but ideally don't tell me her name first, so I can also maybe keep the momentum going for #3
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

1) Larry Bird, LeBron James
2) The baby bunnies we removed from our yard over the weekend.
3) Yes. Some girl I worked with at the Broadmoor Hotel made me her one night stand. I sorta knew her name then but no clue what her name is.
4) Maybe 8
5) Pete Buttigieg - Rainn Wilson was second but comedians seem to have a desire to always be "on". That would get old real quick. The rest offer nothing of substance whatsoever.
zsn
Contributor

Post by zsn »

1. KD, David Robinson
2. Roses in my front yard
3. No. I have a fairly good memory
4. 4 or 5
5. Maybe Pete. I work in a “highly regulated” world and we just can’t bring in someone for a day or week. Perhaps they can do chemicals inventory in the lab, double check data entry or help shred documents.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

That said, depending on what I was working on, and they technically didn't have to do my work for me, but could be involved in the work that I create, then many of those people ( very likely not Giuliani ) would be beneficial, if they are working for free.
NewtonHawk11

Post by NewtonHawk11 »

1. Russ Westbrook. Love his tenacity and yeah he's a stat stuffer, but he plays every game like it is his last
2. My wife and I last night. Anniversary dinner.
3. No. Never been inebriated enough for that. But there have been some one night wonders.
4. 4. Straight green probably 2, but some different shades of green make up the other 2. Big time blue shirt wearer.
5. Probably Pete with Rainn a close second. I like chill people and they both seem chill.
“I don’t remember anything he said, but it was a very memorable speech.” Julian Wright on a speech Michael Jordan gave to a group he was in

"But don’t ever get it twisted, it’s Rock Chalk forever." MG
Deleted User 310

Post by Deleted User 310 »

1. KG for former. RussWestbrook or LeBron for current.
2. If not work related my kids golfing. Work related was a house (actually 3) yesterday.
3. No.
4. 3 or 4.
5. Pete.