Grandma's 5 Questions for 6/24/20

Coffee talk.
Deleted User 289

Grandma's 5 Questions for 6/24/20

Post by Deleted User 289 »

1) Baseball is coming back. Maybe. I will most likely not watch a single regular season game on television.
If I am allowed to attend a game, I would/will most likely go.
Do you think you will watch an entire (first pitch to last out) 2020 regular season game on TV? Yes or no.

2) When was the last time you worked a full "shift" at/in your place of employment?

3) If you have a significant other, pretend you don't. Tonight you are in a restaurant. You meet an attractive person and have a nice conversation with him/her. He/she is "over served" and asks you if you would like to go back to his/her place. You accept. You are 95% sure you can have sex with this person. Are you more afraid of getting Covid-19 or an "STD"?

4) What is something inexpensive (less than $50) that you bought on a vacation that you still have and enjoy having? Feel free to name more than 1 thing.

5) Someone is going to buy you lunch tomorrow. You can pick the restaurant but it has to be one of the following places. Which do you choose?
a) Subway
b) McDonalds
c) Taco Bell
d) Pizza Hut
e) KFC
f) Chipotle
g) Panda Express
Deleted User 310

Re: Grandma's 5 Questions for 6/24/20

Post by Deleted User 310 »

1. No
2. Earlier this year, precovid19.
3. STD
4. No idea
5. Chipotle
shindig

Post by shindig »

1. No, even when the Royals were in it in 2014 and 2015, I don't think I ever watched a full game. I would check the score on my phone, but just can't sit and watch a ballgame for 3-4 hours.
2. Mid-March
3. COVID-19
4. Fleece pullover from Vail (it was probably over $50)
5. Chipotle
Deleted User 289

Post by Deleted User 289 »

1) No
2) yesterday
3) Vid
4) Too many things but I'm going to pick one quickly. Chiefs Super Bowl "locker room" hat.
5) All the choices are JUNK! I'll go with KFC.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

1. I think with the lack of sports so far, if the Royals are on TV, and my day is light, i'll watch a full game.
2. Been in our building but no 'full shift' since the day after B12 was cancelled.
3. Well, 1st, how over-served are we talking, b/c i'm not about to take advantage someone who is hammered - 2nd, if we're on the same wavelength and she is on board, then probably COVID, b/c i'd certainly be wearing protection.
4. Ft Lauderdale visor from 2002 Spring Break - it's now a running joke.
5. Chipotle.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

1. No
2. Yesterday and everyday, we havent missed a single day due to covid
3. Covid. Wrap it up
4. Buffalo leather wallet
5. Panda
Just Ledoux it
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

1. no
2. umm earlier this year
3. covid-19 cuz I would have had that on my mind the whole time I was at the restaurant before even considering going home with a drunk chick
4. been there, done that, got the t-shirt: so my first time to Montana I went to this badass fly fishing shop/coffee shop in Missoula, the Grizzly Hackle. Got a shirt that ended up being a favorite shirt, and a regular part of the rotation for years. It's all tattered and semi-retired but still checks into the rotation sometimes. Last year, I visited Missoula again, and got a fresh new t-shirt. I like the graphics on this one more, but it feels weird to have it be not all faded and a little ratty around the collar. Oh! And the Grizzly Hackle had since moved out the coffee shop operation to create double the floor space for fly fishing shit...and t-shirts. Man, I love Missoula.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

oh shit! there's still one more question lol

5. Popeye's
Deleted User 310

Post by Deleted User 310 »

ousdahl wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 9:12 am oh shit! there's still one more question lol

5. Popeye's
Popeyes isn't on there but that would have been my pick too
zsn
Contributor

Post by zsn »

1. No. Like others I haven’t watched a full regular season game on TV in years. I’ll have a game on in the background when I’m doing other stuff.
2. Actually I did go in a couple of weeks ago as several of us had to do some stuff that could only be done in person. Most of the time we spent in our respective offices doing things we could have done from home but we needed to be there.
3. COVID-19
4. I also buy T-shirts in most places (with the name of the place) I visit and I enjoy wearing them. I have been traveling a lot to EU (mainly Italy and France) over the last few years for work and I usually add a few days to visit other countries. So I have a lot of t-shirts. I also have a skullcap that says “Danmark” on it which I’m fond of. The best $7-equivalent I spent as the weather turned particularly blustery in late April on a work trip and I wasn’t prepared.
5. As a vegetarian several options are out. Chipotle and Pizza Hut
NewtonHawk11

Post by NewtonHawk11 »

1. Maybe
2. Yesterday/Today
3. Corona
4. I got some bomb Croc flip flops for like $40. Although they are finally starting to break.
5. Chipotle probably the best out of the few.
“I don’t remember anything he said, but it was a very memorable speech.” Julian Wright on a speech Michael Jordan gave to a group he was in

"But don’t ever get it twisted, it’s Rock Chalk forever." MG
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

If Popeyes gets to be on there then so does Chick Fil A.
So I'll take Chick Fil A.
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

The correct answer is anything other than subway.
I only came to kick some ass...

Rock the fucking house and kick some ass.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Grandma wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:21 am 1) Baseball is coming back. Maybe. I will most likely not watch a single regular season game on television.
If I am allowed to attend a game, I would/will most likely go.
Do you think you will watch an entire (first pitch to last out) 2020 regular season game on TV? Yes or no.

2) When was the last time you worked a full "shift" at/in your place of employment?

3) If you have a significant other, pretend you don't. Tonight you are in a restaurant. You meet an attractive person and have a nice conversation with him/her. He/she is "over served" and asks you if you would like to go back to his/her place. You accept. You are 95% sure you can have sex with this person. Are you more afraid of getting Covid-19 or an "STD"?

4) What is something inexpensive (less than $50) that you bought on a vacation that you still have and enjoy having? Feel free to name more than 1 thing.

5) Someone is going to buy you lunch tomorrow. You can pick the restaurant but it has to be one of the following places. Which do you choose?
a) Subway
b) McDonalds
c) Taco Bell
d) Pizza Hut
e) KFC
f) Chipotle
g) Panda Express
1) No
2) March 16
3) STD
4) I dont normally buy myself stuff on vacation. Cant think of anything. Maybe a baseball hat I bought a few years ago?
5) Pizza Hut. Chipotle-coli used to be the answer but no thanks any more.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

pdub wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:02 pm If Popeyes gets to be on there then so does Chick Fil A.
So I'll take Chick Fil A.
Popeye's is a chicken joint, Chick Fil A sells sammiches.
Broham
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

not on Sundays tho