Grandma's 5 Questions for 9/7/20 + Bonus Thought

Coffee talk.
Deleted User 289

Grandma's 5 Questions for 9/7/20 + Bonus Thought

Post by Deleted User 289 »

1. If next "weekend" (anytime/s between Thursday morning at 8:00am and Monday evening at 8:00pm) you could fly anywhere in the USA round trip COACH on a semi-full (80% capacity) commercial airplane for $125 +tax and stay in a better than average hotel for $100 +tax per night - would you do it?

2. Labor Day is known for sales. Are you going to buy anything today that you have seen is on sale for Labor Day?

3. Best invention of the following.....
a) Kleenex/tissues
b) Notebooks
c) Paper Napkins
d) Paper Plates
e) "Cardboard" box
f) Paper Towel
g) Paper Bag
h) Wall Paper

4. Do you believe Donald Trump used the exact words "losers" and "suckers" to describe people who serve and/or have served in the US "military"?

5. Multiple parter......
It may not be any of these teams but if you had to guess, which of the following teams will win the 2020 NBA Championship, 2020 World Series, 2020 NHL Stanley Cup, and the 2020 season but 2021 Super Bowl.
NBA Championship....
a) Lakers
b) Clippers
c) Heat
d) Celtics
e) Rockets

World Series
f) Rays
g) Yankees
h) White Sox
i) A's
j) Dodgers
k) Padres
l) Indians
m) Cardinals

Stanley Cup
n) Golden Knights
o) Stars
p) Lightning
q) islanders

Super Bowl (I purposely excluded the Chiefs because I think they would be everybody's choice so perhaps pick who you feel will play against them in the AFC Championship - or in the Super Bowl)
r) Cowboys
s) Ravens
t) Eagles
u) Packers
v) Steelers
w) Saints
x) Buccaneers
y) 49ers
z) Seahawks

BONUS THOUGHT - Labor Day.
Occurs the first Monday in the Month of September. I believe the first Labor Day was actually on a Tuesday but Grover Cleveland was the President who declared it will be the first Monday in September.
September is the 9th month of the year. Human gestation is typically 9 months before the woman goes in to labor. I find it/that to be too coincidental.
zsn
Contributor

Re: Grandma's 5 Questions for 9/7/20 + Bonus Thought

Post by zsn »

1. No

2. No

3. b

4. Yes

5. a; j; n; y
Deleted User 289

Post by Deleted User 289 »

1. No
2. Nothing planned in terms of buying something that is on sale for Labor Day. I have bought two things on-line.
3. f
4. No
5. NBA - Lakers, World Series - Dodgers, Stanley Cup - Golden Knights, Super Bowl - Ravens
Deleted User 310

Post by Deleted User 310 »

1. No

2. No

3. Kleenex

4. No

5. Lakers. No idea about the rest.