Does this bumpersticker make my dick look bigger?

Coffee talk.
japhy
Contributor

Does this bumpersticker make my dick look bigger?

Post by japhy »

I just finished a whirlwind four day driving tour of the States of Colorado and Kansas. Along the way a couple of unique bumperstickers caught my eye.

First one, on the bumper on a Buick Century. It said, "Yes, you just got passed by a Buick".

First, some bonus points for the mid 40's guy who is loud and proud about driving the 2005 vintage version of the "town" car his grandfather drove when he sold the farm and moved to town back in the 70's.

Points deducted for having to do a victory lap and spike the ball every time he passes someone, this is a sure sign of insecurity about driving a grandpa car.

It should be mentioned that the bumpersticker was on the driver's side of the car. So if I wasn't passing him at the time, I would not have seen the bumpersticker. I realize this is nitpicking but I already gave him a plus and minus so there needed to be a delineator here.

In the end I decided this makes his dick looked smaller even from outside his Buick.
Last edited by japhy on Mon Apr 26, 2021 10:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
ousdahl

Re: Does this bumpersticker make my dick look bigger?

Post by ousdahl »

What was the second??!?!?!
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

The second one was a home made scrawl across the back of an old 70's vintage Chevy pickup with lots of patina.

It looked like he had used a big china marker/grease pencil and it said, "Bullets Cure Pedophilia". There was an accompanying "#SaveTheChildren" in case you didn't immediately recognize the guy as a QAnon nutter.

My first thought was, I wonder if anyone has told Matt Gaetz and Roy Moore there is a cure?

I was nearing the Uintah exit on I-25 as his truck went by weaving in an out of traffic heading north.

I wondered if this is what Robert Dear looked like as he drove towards the Planned Parenthood clinic nearby back in 2015.
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
Deleted User 863

Post by Deleted User 863 »

Why is being against pedophilia/child trafficking and thinking pedophiles should be put down a QAnon thing?

Honest question...

(I understand why certain aspects of the whole child trafficking thing are associated with QAnon conspiracy theories about famous people, but that is not what i am referring to)
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

wait, since when did QAnon take a stand against the Catholic Church?
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

BasketballJayhawk wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 5:16 am Why is being against pedophilia/child trafficking and thinking pedophiles should be put down a QAnon thing?

Honest question...

(I understand why certain aspects of the whole child trafficking thing are associated with QAnon conspiracy theories about famous people, but that is not what i am referring to)
https://www.insider.com/qanon-save-the- ... oia-2020-9

https://www.insider.com/qanon-kidnap-ut ... nd-2020-10

There is a legit Save The Children organization. But when you see #SaveTheChildren it's the Qanon version. I passed another guy yesterday in Western KS on his Honda with two flags flying from the back of his bike. One was a US flag and the other was the Q flag.

ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

I don’t think anyone wants to downplay or condone pedophiles, or leave children inside vulnerable position.

But the problem with Q’s angle is, their allegations are just so demonstrably false.

(Remember when that dude shot up a pizza joint cuz he thought Cankles was in the basement molesting kids, howd that turn out?)
dolomite2

Post by dolomite2 »

What is it with these macho guys and their big pick up trucks who want to race me or try and cut me off when entering the freeway? I drive a jag ftype that has a top speed of 200mph, don’t know what they’ve trying to prove.?
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

are they trying to prove that their bumper sticker makes their dick look bigger?
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

i don’t know which is worse...little-dick trucks, or little-dick muscle cars
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

twocoach

Post by twocoach »

BasketballJayhawk wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 5:16 am Why is being against pedophilia/child trafficking and thinking pedophiles should be put down a QAnon thing?

Honest question...

I think there's a difference in being against pedophilia and being for "hey look at me, I'm a tough guy who thinks we should shoot all pedophiles". One is a desire to keep children safe while the other is an attempt to boost their tough guy profile.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

ousdahl wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 9:23 am I don’t think anyone wants to downplay or condone pedophiles, or leave children inside vulnerable position.

But the problem with Q’s angle is, their allegations are just so demonstrably false.

(Remember when that dude shot up a pizza joint cuz he thought Cankles was in the basement molesting kids, howd that turn out?)
My issue with it is the obvious "I'm a tough guy" slant of it as well as that their discussions inevitably leave church abuses out of the discussion and mention only groups that primarily lean left. It's posturing to label others as less human; not actual action.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

twocoach wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 10:52 am

Honest question...

I think there's a difference in being against pedophilia and being for "hey look at me, I'm a tough guy who thinks we should shoot all pedophiles". One is a desire to keep children safe while the other is an attempt to boost their tough guy profile.
Sure. But, i think we probably should shoot convicted and proven pedos. They had their chance to live and they dont deserve to use our oxygen. Fuckem all, why use tax payer money to feed them. I mean, i dont have any bumper stickers...i hate all bumper stickers....but i do agree
Just Ledoux it
Mjl

Post by Mjl »

ousdahl wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 9:23 am I don’t think anyone wants to downplay or condone pedophiles, or leave children inside vulnerable position.

Cosmic pizza shooting happened before QAnon existed
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Oh. Go figure.

But it kinda came from some similar place tho, right?

Fringe lobsters either creating or seeking out misinformation that suggests everyone they don’t like is a child molester?
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

how does that differ from fringe oushdales either creating or seeking out misinformation that suggests everyone they don’t like is an anti vaxxing white supremists?
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

If only the white supremacists and anti vaxxers were as proudly outspoken about it as the pedophiles...
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

dolomite2 wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 10:21 am I drive a jag ftype that has a top speed of 200mph
Hmmm...I wonder....

Plus, your Jag most likely wouldn't top 200 if you threw it out of an airplane
"The truth is obtained like gold, not by letting it grow bigger, but by washing off from it everything that isn’t gold.” Tolstoy
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

Mjl wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 11:26 am

Cosmic pizza shooting happened before QAnon existed
Kinda. Pizzagate was a result of 4Chan rumblings. The early makings of Q Anon.
"The truth is obtained like gold, not by letting it grow bigger, but by washing off from it everything that isn’t gold.” Tolstoy