Gutter's 5 Quick Questions For National PHC and AD Day 9/17/24

Coffee talk.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Gutter's 5 Quick Questions For National PHC and AD Day 9/17/24

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

1. Without looking it up, what do you think PHC and AD stand for?

2. If you don't know exactly when, approximately when (if ever) was the last time you punched someone with the intent of physically hurting them?

3. You are single. You have a co-worker who you are extremely attracted to. They have a significant other but they are not married or engaged. Do you respect that they are in a relationship and leave them alone or do you say fuck it and ask them out for a drink or dinner?

4. On a scale of 1-100, (1 being not at all and 100 being the most in the world) how dedicated of a worker do you feel you are?

5. If you are outside or near a window, and you see a cloud or multiple clouds, what does one of the clouds resemble to you?
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
JKLivin
Contributor

Re: Gutter's 5 Quick Questions For National PHC and AD Day 9/17/24

Post by JKLivin »

1.) Power Hitter's Club/Athletic Directors
2.) Twenty-five years
3.) This is a good way to get punched by someone who intends to hurt you.
4.) 92
5.) It is a cloudless day in my neck of the woods.
Imagine a life so devoid of accomplishments that you feel the need to lie about working at McDonald’s.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

1. Got nothin
2. March 20th 2010
3. Are they living together? Have I met the guy? And, maybe most importantly, what are her feelings towards me and towards her current partner. I would lean towards no unless their relationship wasn't long established or she was looking to get out of it. Or if the guy was a MIZZOU fan.
4. 85
5. No clouds
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

1. I know but I will say things that they are not. Pittsburgh Health Corp and Architectural Digest.
2. That's a tough question. Hurt as in - not bad? Probably a couple years ago punching a friend in/on the arm. Hurt as in hurt bad - 1984. Jon Gurney. Punch to the head.
3. Yes. Now that being said, I would lose respect for her and probably not want to date her knowing that if she cheated on someone else there is a good chance she would cheat on me. Meanwhile, I have done it multiple times.
4. At times, too many times, a high as a high of 99. Other times, a low as as a low of 11. As a whole over the last 19 years at my job - 87.8888888888
5. When I posted the question - Italy. I'm thinking it was a message from God that I should take a trip to Italy - or I should order some pizza soon? Now - some dude or chick running after an animal. I'm thinking it's a message from God is telling me I need to go to Springfield Ohio and save the pets.
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

1) Something Attention Disorder? I dunno
2) Eighth grade, last day of school. I took a big swing at a guy who had been bullying me all year. I missed, kind of glad I did. It was a big swing and would probably have done some damage.
3) Leave her alone.
4) 88
5) One wispy cloud. Kinda looks like Cuba.
Broham
Back2Lawrence

Post by Back2Lawrence »

1. Properly Hatched Chicken/Always Dickin'.
2. I'm a lover, not a fighter.
3. I hope you get AIDS if you do that.
4. 69.
5. Dark cloud overhead, looks like fate.
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

1. For AD: Athletic Director or Anthony Davis. I don't know about the other.

2. College.

3. I'm single. Not my problem if they aren't faithful to their partner....but I'll definitely proceed with caution if it ever becomes more serious between me and her because she's got cheater tendencies (if it's now gotten that far).

4. 43ish

5. Sunny here. No clouds in sight.