Dumbfuck in charge

Ugh.
jfish26
Contributor

Re: Dumbfuck in charge

Post by jfish26 »

No conservative, or even person who believes there is value in split rule, should want that.

If all of this splits the GOP in two (or more) factions, then maybe Trumpers' worst (reasonable) fears might be realized.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

TraditionKU wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 11:51 am the vanilla-isis types
Y’all-Qaeda

lulz
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

You people are way more afraid of what dt might do on his way out the door than I am.

He’s gonna blubber his mouth. Send some tweets. Go on Christmas break.Then Inauguration Day gets here and he is over.

Living on social media will make you paranoid. Better check the closet. Look under your bed tonight. The donald might be in there.
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

i hope you’re right

i doubt you are
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

Right, yes. Agreed. I sincerely hope that all of this fuckery ends, and ends without damaging our domestic and foreign security and other interests.
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

Contrary to what too many of you think, we live in the greatest country on earth. The apprentice cannot/will not bring it down.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

If you’re measuring things like gun violence and teen pregnancy rates, sure. We’re number 1!
Deleted User 289

Post by Deleted User 289 »

MICHHAWK wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 12:39 pm Contrary to what too many of you think, we live in the greatest country on earth. The apprentice cannot/will not bring it down.
We very well may live in the greatest country on Earth.
It's still riddled with MANY faults and problems. Things we should freely and want to admit are wrong and try/want to fix/resolve/treat. Right?
Deleted User 89

it isn’t in trump’s nature to just fade away

and remember, there is a non-insignificant number of people in this country convinced he was sent by god. does that sentiment just fade away as well?
zsn
Contributor

Post by zsn »

MICHHAWK wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 12:39 pm Contrary to what too many of you think, we live in the greatest country on earth. The apprentice cannot/will not bring it down.
Unless you have the flashlight thingy from Men in Black Trump will continue to be a national security threat. First, he can’t keep a secret and second he does not know the impact of the information and third, and most important, he owes a lot of money to a lot of unsavory characters.

A very deadly combination. I wish I could be more optimistic but I’m not. Unfortunately the Trump presidency is a gift that is going to be giving for a long time, and not in a good way
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

That’s a good point.

Surely, Biden is gonna change the login passwords as soon as he’s in office.

Now we should see who can come up with the best passwords Trump would use.

MAGA69

DonnyRules2020

Or maybe it’s something he knows no one would ever expect him to say, like, “ILoveMelania”
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

zsn wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 1:32 pm
Unless you have the flashlight thingy from Men in Black Trump will continue to be a national security threat. First, he can’t keep a secret and second he does not know the impact of the information and third, and most important, he owes a lot of money to a lot of unsavory characters.

A very deadly combination. I wish I could be more optimistic but I’m not. Unfortunately the Trump presidency is a gift that is going to be giving for a long time, and not in a good way
The good news is that Trump hasn't paid attention to shit.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

MICHHAWK wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 11:45 am He is reacting to the election exactly as predicted. Why this surprises people, when we knew it was coming, perplexes me.
No one is surprised but withholding the transfer of power is flat out dangerous. The delay in transferring power after the 2000 recount was named as a mitigating factor in the the 9/11 attack less than 9 months after that inauguration. This does no one any good and is not in the best interests of our nation. This isnt just a bad tv episode we can choose not to watch.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Michael Jordan still went to practice every day looking to get better.

I agree we're the best nation in the world. But we still need to get better at a lot of things.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

A good point I just saw regarding Trump’s concession speech:

Would he do it if someone framed it as “but you’ll get the highest ratings of any event in TV history?”
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

The transfer of power is moving forward with or without the apprentice.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

...with the apprentice being the one who refuses to acknowledge it, along with who knows how many of his disciples.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

MICHHAWK wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 3:21 pm The transfer of power is moving forward with or without the apprentice.
Is "the apprentice" (as to Trump) in the same unclever, weird mode of referring to the coronavirus as "the fungus?"
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

The folks say yes.
Defense. Rebounds.
Deleted User 89

MICHHAWK wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 3:21 pm The transfer of power is moving forward with or without the apprentice.
as evidenced by what, exactly?