Israel was behind 9/11

Coffee talk.
Geezer

Re: 911 Tower 7 / Cover-up thread

Post by Geezer »

Testing lab breaking concrete cylinders is loud enough, can't imagine steel breaking.
Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
Deleted User 104

Post by Deleted User 104 »

TraditionKU wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 11:55 am that “noise” has been debunked, whether you want to believe so or not
lol, how so? NIST's report?
Deleted User 104

Let's get this thread back on track. For those who are open to being challenged, here's another good source on the Israelis who were filming the attack.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XHm56O2NTI
Deleted User 104

Sad that people wanted her to have to resign simply because she follows the evidence and builds her own conclusions.

https://nypost.com/2016/03/02/oberlin-c ... professor/
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

I'm not going to watch that at work b/c i'd probably get flagged as a crazy but some dancing Isrealis proves absolutely nothing. Maybe they just didn't like America and happened to see the buildings burning.
Deleted User 104

If you actually looked at the FBI information, you wouldn't have to question why and when they were there. They were there before the buildings were hit.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

So?
The basis of the argument is on five Isrealis that happened to be in the greater New York area, together, before the crash?
Deleted User 104

pdub wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:58 pm So?
The basis of the argument is on five Isrealis that happened to be in the greater New York area, together, before the crash?
5 of them, 2 confirmed Mossad agents, set up filming 911 before the attacks happened. Photos of them celebrating the attack. They were interviewed on Israel TV years later and they said "we were sent there to document the event." And then there's the van that was found with explosives that had the "Urban Moving Company" logo on it. I don't know how you can dismiss all that.
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

pdub wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:58 pm So?
Ask yourself this; have there ever been 5 Isrealis together dancing in the greater NY metro area before or after this event? I think we all know the answer, it is highly unlikely this ever happened on any day in NYC other than the day of 9/11/2001......so, coincidence?

I think fucking NOT!
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
CrimsonNBlue

Post by CrimsonNBlue »

The conspiracy theories are, of course, preposterous and use the same logic and tactics that every conspiracy theory use.

But, going back and forth on that is just a waste of time.

The final kicker in all of this is rather obvious: Look at our resident President. Even if it only gained him one more vote, that man would have blown the cover the day he got in office for political gain. That's all you need to know.
Deleted User 104

Trump mentioned the dancing people, but he incorrectly said they were Muslims. He also said it was "thousands", which was not true at all. Trump has now been controlled by the government just as much as anyone before him. It's always the same old story. Obama promised a lot and then did a 180 on many of his promises.
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

Illuminati
Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
Deleted User 104

CrimsonNBlue wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:18 pm The conspiracy theories are, of course, preposterous and use the same logic and tactics that every conspiracy theory use.

But, going back and forth on that is just a waste of time.

The final kicker in all of this is rather obvious: Look at our resident President. Even if it only gained him one more vote, that man would have blown the cover the day he got in office for political gain. That's all you need to know.
Also man, Trump has said several times that he supports Israel.
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

you're grasping at straws.
I only came to kick some ass...

Rock the fucking house and kick some ass.
Deleted User 104

PhDhawk wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:39 pm you're grasping at straws.
I've made a strong case. Disprove my arguments. You haven't.
Deleted User 104

Trump isn't going to expose one our best friends.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKMO7MeBkHg
CrimsonNBlue

Post by CrimsonNBlue »

I feel bad/sad for lobs. Still a good dude.
Deleted User 104

CrimsonNBlue wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:51 pm I feel bad/sad for lobs. Still a good dude.
I feel bad/sad for many of you as well. Good people, but just poorly instructed on how to evaluate and think critically.
Deleted User 104

A Science Journal that argues against the NIST claims.

https://www.europhysicsnews.org/article ... 6-47-4.pdf

"Conclusion
It bears repeating that fires have never caused the total collapse of a steel-framed high-rise before or since 9/11. Did we witness an unprecedented event three separate times on September 11, 2001? The NIST reports, which attempted to support that unlikely conclusion, fail to persuade a growing number of architects, engineers, and scientists. Instead, the evidence points overwhelmingly to the conclusion that all three buildings were destroyed by controlled demolition. Given the far-reaching implications, it is morally imperative that this hypothesis be the subject of a truly scientific and impartial investigation
by responsible authorities."
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

lobster wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:52 pm
CrimsonNBlue wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:51 pm I feel bad/sad for lobs. Still a good dude.
I feel bad/sad for many of you as well. Good people, but just poorly instructed on how to evaluate and think critically.
A musician puts his critical evaluation skills above those of people here who have gone through the crucible required to obtain advanced degrees/doctorates in the hard sciences and engineering?

Makes sense.
“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas