Coffee talk.
Shirley
Contributor

Re: 911 Tower 7 / Cover-up thread

Post by Shirley »

lobster wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:55 pm
chiknbut wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:09 pm
lobster wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:52 pm

I feel bad/sad for many of you as well. Good people, but just poorly instructed on how to evaluate and think critically.
Lobs, you're a Party of 1. Everyone else is making fun of you and, yes, exposing your arguments. Nothing you have posted has not been shut down by several people on this board. Hell, Japhy is fucking eating your breakfast, lunch, dinner and late-night snack.

You're like the guy at the poker table who can't figure out who the sucker is.
The numbers of people who agree have nothing to do with whether something is valid. Lots of people believed in Hitler too. I knew this would be an uphill battle, but I at the very least, have created some cognitive dissonance in people's minds about what really happened. If people want to continue to reject reality, well, they're idiots.

I was the "party of 1" back in 2002 as well when I argued against the War in Iraq. I've exposed most of the "evidence" people have presented against my arguments, but most are either too lazy to actually watch/read what I posted or just not intelligent enough to understand it. Paul1 and Tdub are the only two on here who have some intellectual honesty in questioning the government's story. I hope they will both continue to be curious and research. Sadly though, most of the others on here fall into the lemming category, including you. Given that you're a male feminist, it isn't surprising to me.
I was the "party of 1" back in 2002 as well when I argued against the War in Iraq.

What a crock of total shit. You actually believe that? smh

You've already dressed yourself in a clown suit, don't make it worse by repeating that baseless claim over and over again.
“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

japhy wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:41 pm
chiknbut wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:48 pm
lobster wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:02 pm People said the same thing when I told them the weapons of mass destruction were a lie. Some of us can see through the b.s. better than others.
Lobs, there were a lot of people on this board alone, who doubted the Weapons of Mass Destruction thing. I would guess at least 35 percent of the country doubted the WMDs. You might even remember when Colin Powell floundered while addressing the UN to the point that even fewer people were convinced of the WMDs.

This wasn't anything you were privy to. You were not out on a limb. Sorry.
You are a male feminist; boom, completely and unsurprisingly rebutted.
^^^

I'm not sure how chiknbut will ever overcome that.
“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
DrPepper

Post by DrPepper »

YouTube is never going to be another good source for this topic.
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

DrPepper wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:40 pm YouTube is never going to be another good source for this topic.
I dunno, did you watch the entire 5 hour video he posted?
I only came to kick some ass...

Rock the fucking house and kick some ass.
Deleted User 104

Post by Deleted User 104 »

Feral wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:51 pm
lobster wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:55 pm
chiknbut wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:09 pm

Lobs, you're a Party of 1. Everyone else is making fun of you and, yes, exposing your arguments. Nothing you have posted has not been shut down by several people on this board. Hell, Japhy is fucking eating your breakfast, lunch, dinner and late-night snack.

You're like the guy at the poker table who can't figure out who the sucker is.
The numbers of people who agree have nothing to do with whether something is valid. Lots of people believed in Hitler too. I knew this would be an uphill battle, but I at the very least, have created some cognitive dissonance in people's minds about what really happened. If people want to continue to reject reality, well, they're idiots.

I was the "party of 1" back in 2002 as well when I argued against the War in Iraq. I've exposed most of the "evidence" people have presented against my arguments, but most are either too lazy to actually watch/read what I posted or just not intelligent enough to understand it. Paul1 and Tdub are the only two on here who have some intellectual honesty in questioning the government's story. I hope they will both continue to be curious and research. Sadly though, most of the others on here fall into the lemming category, including you. Given that you're a male feminist, it isn't surprising to me.
I was the "party of 1" back in 2002 as well when I argued against the War in Iraq.

What a crock of total shit. You actually believe that? smh

You've already dressed yourself in a clown suit, don't make it worse by repeating that baseless claim over and over again.
It's antidotal, but I remember it like it was yesterday. I remember arguing with dozens of people that Iraq was not a threat and that there were no WMD's way before anyone else I knew was arguing against it. There were not that many of us at the time. It wasn't until after Micheal Moore's film that people really started talking about it. It was considered a conspiracy then, until it wasn't. We now know the whole Iraq war and the other current conflicts are all based on profits for America. We all agree on that, right? 911 was just the prerequisite for all that was to come. Many lemmings bought into it for a long time, and many still do in terms of what happened with 911. We even have some "experts" in this thread that don't understand science very well.
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

lobster wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 11:33 pm It's antidotal, but I remember it like it was yesterday.
If only this were true, you might be cured by now.
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
Deleted User 104

The chances of tower 7 falling the way it did from fire are in the millions. The chances of all three buildings falling the way they did from fire is in the billions. That disproves your claims. No one likes to admit they were wrong, especially if they are an "expert" in their field, I get it.
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

lobster wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:06 am The chances of tower 7 falling the way it did from fire are in the millions. The chances of all three buildings falling the way they did from fire is in the billions. That disproves your claims. No one likes to admit they were wrong, especially if they are an "expert" in their field, I get it.
JFC
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

jeepinjayhawk wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:36 am
lobster wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:06 am The chances of tower 7 falling the way it did from fire are in the millions. The chances of all three buildings falling the way they did from fire is in the billions. That disproves your claims. No one likes to admit they were wrong, especially if they are an "expert" in their field, I get it.
JFC
NMQ
Defense. Rebounds.
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

no, that doesn't disprove anything

you're logic is failing, miserably
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

Actually one of the more important parts of being an expert is to understand how and admit when you are wrong. Nothing turns a jury against your position faster than an expert who has been shown to be wrong, who then continues to push a failed point. But the most important part, is to know when you are outside of your area of expertise/experience/technical knowledge and then declining to give a technical opinion.
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

"But the most important part, is to know when you are outside of your area of expertise/experience/technical knowledge and then declining to give a technical opinion."

Basically should be everyone but me when it comes to talking about Kansas basketball.
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

ok, phd
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

Yes, phd is especially included in the 'everyone but me'.
Deleted User 104

japhy wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:41 pm
chiknbut wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:48 pm
lobster wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:02 pm People said the same thing when I told them the weapons of mass destruction were a lie. Some of us can see through the b.s. better than others.
Lobs, there were a lot of people on this board alone, who doubted the Weapons of Mass Destruction thing. I would guess at least 35 percent of the country doubted the WMDs. You might even remember when Colin Powell floundered while addressing the UN to the point that even fewer people were convinced of the WMDs.

This wasn't anything you were privy to. You were not out on a limb. Sorry.
You are a male feminist; boom, completely and unsurprisingly rebutted.
I mentioned that he is a male feminist to demonstrate how out of touch with reality or how stupid he is. No one being sincere would ever say America is a patriarchy, it's just ludicrous. I mean, why do you see so many women coming to America from the Middle East? Want to see patriarchy, go to the Middle East. Although few on here would admit it, most of the men on here feel bad for the guy and the fact that he's married to a woman like this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5MPzQnokMU

Anyway, you're pretty much the Nichelback of Engineering, a similar category as Chikin in regards to those who are out of touch.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

Damn!
The Nichelback of Engineering!
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

Look At This Photograph,
And look at this Isreali Dance,
How did that building fall,
watching YouTube makes me know it all.
Deleted User 104

I've made a great case, and those on here can either try to learn more, or they can be a lemming and accept everything they watch on TV. I knew that coming into here was like going into a Women's Studies class and trying to show them that they actually have more rights than men in America at the moment. Those facts make them feel like an idiot, and no one wants to have to realize they were blinding following some kind of false authority.
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

I have to applaud your confidence. In spite of all the evidence, reason, your own senses, the fact that your own theories don't stand up to any scrutiny...you still think you made a great case. I have to respect that.

That coupled with your bravery to take on the matriarchy...truly brave.
I only came to kick some ass...

Rock the fucking house and kick some ass.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

Where's tk when you need him to talk shit on lobster's fridge?