Vivek ramaswamy

Ugh.
Sparko
Contributor

Re: Vivek ramaswamy

Post by Sparko »

RWNJ's are nihilists who want to end prosperity and democracy. They use pointless bickerers to share tweets to achieve a level of confused stupor in their self-destructive base.
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

given the choice between the teachers union and the parents. i will take the parents every time.
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

I didn't want to blame your parents, Mich. But damn.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2023 1:38 pm given the choice between the teachers union and the parents. i will take the parents every time.
And the next generation of your community will be dumber for it. So much winning.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

the dumb is nonstop and getting worse
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

The teachers union is fucked. I have friends that are teachers that are absolutely ashamed of that union and some of the agendas they try to push
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Vivek. Speaking the truth

RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

randylahey wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 6:11 pm The teachers union is fucked. I have friends that are teachers that are absolutely ashamed of that union and some of the agendas they try to push
VGR!

"THE teachers union"? What exactly is "THE teachers union"?
"THAT union"? What exactly is "THAT union"?
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 7:26 pm
randylahey wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 6:11 pm The teachers union is fucked. I have friends that are teachers that are absolutely ashamed of that union and some of the agendas they try to push
VGR!

You've never heard of the teachers union??
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

randylahey wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 8:13 pm
RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 7:26 pm
VGR!

You've never heard of the teachers union??
Nope.
Please tell me about "the teachers union".
Or at least provide me a link to "the teachers union" so I can learn about it myself. Thanks in advance.
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

randylahey wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 6:11 pm Vivek. Speaking the truth

Vivek, this you?

KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

zero integrity

craven, just like the rest…
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
zsn
Contributor

Post by zsn »

I think the word you’re looking for is “cowards”
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Fuck this shit I just received via email!

Fellow American,

TRUTH. There's only one. Not yours, not mine. Just pure TRUTH. In today's bureaucratic political climate where spin is all the Administrative state knows how to do, we stand by cold-hard facts. I'm not afraid to say them:

God is real.
There are two genders.
Human flourishing requires fossil fuels.
Reverse racism is racism.
An open border is no border.
Parents determine the education of their children.
The nuclear family is the greatest form of governance known to mankind.
Capitalism lifts people up from poverty.
There are three branches of the U.S. government, not four.
The U.S. Constitution is the strongest guarantor of freedoms in history.

CHIP IN IF YOU BELIEVE IN THE TRUTH

America was founded on these truths that we find sacred and undeniable. Without these truths, our standing as a nation would mean nothing.

If you agree with these 10 TRUTHS, I need you on my team.

This is about more than a campaign. It is a movement to revive this great nation. Will you join me today by chipping in $1 or more?

Thanks,

Vivek Ramaswamy

STAND WITH THE TRUTH

GET TO KNOW VIVEK:
GET TO KNOW VIVEK Vivek is an American entrepreneur, political and cultural thought leader, and New York Times bestselling author of Woke, Inc.: Inside Corporate America's Social Justice Scam, along with his second book, Nation of Victims: Identity Politics, the Death of Merit, and the Path Back to Excellence.

He has been a prominent and outspoken critic against ESG, discriminatory practices under the guise of critical race theory, and of what he calls "government-tech censorship," where the government colludes with big tech to do through the backdoor what it couldn't do through the front door under the Constitution.

Vivek is a first-generation American. Growing up in the Cincinnati area, he often recounts the sage advice he received from his father that "If you're going to stand out, then you might as well be outstanding." This advice set the course for his life: an accomplished pianist, a nationally ranked tennis player, and the valedictorian of his Jesuit high school. He went on to graduate summa cum laude in Biology from Harvard in 2007 and received his J.D. degree from Yale Law School in 2013, worked at a hedge fund, then started a pharmaceutical company, Roivant Sciences, where his team developed five drugs that went on to become FDA-approved.

In 2022, he founded Strive Asset Management, an Ohio-based firm, that takes direct aim at asset managers like BlackRock, State Street, Vanguard and others for their fiduciary breach of duty to maximize the wealth of their clients for Wokeism. Strive's mission is to restore the voices of everyday citizens in the American economy by leading companies to focus on excellence over politics.

STAND WITH VIVEK ➞

Paid for by Vivek 2024

Contributions to Vivek 2024 are not deductible as charitable contributions for Federal income tax purposes.

Funds received in response to this solicitation are subject to federal contribution limits. Contributions from corporations, labor unions, foreign nationals without green cards, and federal government contractors are prohibited. Federal law requires us to use our best efforts to collect and report the name, mailing address, occupation, and name of employer for individuals whose contributions exceed $200 in an election cycle.

Unsubscribe from messages sponsored by Vivek 2024.

To Unsubscribe by email, please reply to this message with Unsubscribe as the Subject Line. Unsubscribe from all communications.
zsn
Contributor

Post by zsn »

What about Santa Claus? I want to know what is The Truth about Santa Claus.

I wonder what he thinks of the Trump nuclear family!
defixione
Contributor

Post by defixione »

He's as big of a grifter as Drumpf.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

defixione wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 7:32 pm He's as big of a grifter as Drumpf.
When you see how gullible that big of the population is, you see a lot of people step up to get a scoop of their money as it flows out of their pockets.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

Check out my shop
Broham
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Dennis Miller says hi!
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Ramaswamy is such an unserious joke, I rarely read and almost never comment on this thread.
KUTradition wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2023 7:57 am :lol:

Vivek Ramaswamy suggests U.S. may be aiding Ukraine because of Hunter Biden

Republican presidential candidate Vivek Ramaswamy implied Saturday that American involvement in the war in Ukraine may be because of President Joe Biden's son Hunter Biden.

“The purpose of the U.S. military [is] to advance American interests, to protect the homeland. Not to aimlessly fight some random war that’s arguably a repayment for a private bribe that a family member of the United States received, $5 million from Burisma...

Can you ___ing believe it? How ignorant do you have to be to fall for that shit? SMFH

"Benghazi!!!" is already taken, so they're left to continue "catapulting" their already demonstrably lame Hunter propaganda 24/7 for the next 15 months, holding hearing after hearting where the lies they promote on White supremacist media all day every day are shown to be little-more than a demonstration of fever-dream inspired fatuous* nothingness.

Imagine how much better our lives and our country could be if we weren't saddled with a party with such little self-respect and lack of regard for our country, that it doesn't hold itself to arcane, quaint concepts, like "reality", and the responsibility to follow the precedents of our previous ~ 240 years, such as admitting when you lose, the peaceful transfer of power, and free and fair elections, to name only a few...

But, what else is there when you have no policies or principles other than promoting Christo-Fascist-cloaked hate, tax cuts for the already rich, keeping women and "the others" in their place, while attacking the most vulnerable in our society to inflame your aggrieved-about-everything, delicate base?

They're literally Whitewashing our nation's history and attacking our schools because they're such pitifully weak cowards they can't possibly admit what was done to other humans for > 3 centuries by our ancestors, because they're such frail snowflakes, doing so might hurt their oh-so-precious feelings. Whaaaaaaaaaaa!" much?

Thus far, they've been unable to provide anything other the rather routine mistakes and illegal behaviors you might expect from an addict who also happens to be the son of the current president. But if trading on the family name is a crime, let me introduce you to Javanka, who, in addition to other grifts, after our security agencies denied them clearance, Daddy Sedition gave it to them anyway, and the next thing you know, the Saudi Arabian butchers are handing Jared 2 Billion dollar$. Quelle coincidence! But, they aren't fooling anyone. Republicans don't actually gave a ___k about nepotism, unless they're doing it, or it provides them with some perceived advantage, and the truth and our nation, be damned.

Fuck Ramaswamy, and fuck them.

*fatuousness the quality of being stupid, not correct, or not carefully thought about
“The Electoral College is DEI for rural white folks.”
Derek Cressman