Deleted User 89

Re: Israel was behind 9/11

Post by Deleted User 89 »

i like watching car crashes too
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

BasketballJayhawk wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 8:24 am
TraditionKU wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 6:57 am as we’ve seen demonstrated, one doesn’t have to be “smart” to be a presidential candidate...or president for that matter
Some days Trump is categorized as an unintelligent idiot, other days he is a mastermind with a grand scheme to take over the world. He is either smart or he is not, right? Hard to keep up.

Personally, i think he's an idiot 99.9% of the time.
He is an unintelligent idiot who has paid intelligent people to mastermind a grand scheme to dupe rubes into giving him their money.
Deleted User 863

Post by Deleted User 863 »

twocoach wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 10:01 am
TraditionKU wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 6:57 am as we’ve seen demonstrated, one doesn’t have to be “smart” to be a presidential candidate...or president for that matter
Some days Trump is categorized as an unintelligent idiot, other days he is a mastermind with a grand scheme to take over the world. He is either smart or he is not, right? Hard to keep up.

He is an unintelligent idiot who has paid intelligent people to mastermind a grand scheme to dupe rubes into giving him their money.
Intelligent people like Rudy? LOL although did he ever end up paying him?

Who are these intelligent people you speak of?

You know what i think happened...i think he ran for president as a publicity stunt with absolutely ZERO expectation that he would win....it was not a grand scheme imo, it was an accident. But his ego is as big as his gut and once it started to look like he could win he ran with it.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

BasketballJayhawk wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 10:15 am

You know what i think happened...i think he ran for president as a publicity stunt with absolutely ZERO expectation that he would win....it was not a grand scheme imo, it was an accident. But his ego is as big as his gut and once it started to look like he could win he ran with it.
You can do a google search to find out who the key players in Trump's campaign and presidency are. It's not a complicated piece of information to find. If you think I was referring to Rudy Giuliani then your desire to be a smart ass has officially passed your desire to have a conversation and you're just being a contrarian because you're bored.
Deleted User 863

twocoach wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 10:40 am
BasketballJayhawk wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 10:15 am

You can do a google search to find out who the key players in Trump's campaign and presidency are. It's not a complicated piece of information to find. If you think I was referring to Rudy Giuliani then your desire to be a smart ass has officially passed your desire to have a conversation and you're just being a contrarian because you're bored.
I was definitely being a smart ass about Rudy (both because i don't think he's all that smart, and i don't think he ever got paid by Trump for the hours he worked).
Deleted User 863

Who knew thinking Trump is an idiot made me a contrarian. Weird times we are living in i suppose.
Deleted User 89

“your desire to be a smart ass has officially passed your desire to have a conversation and you're just being a contrarian because you're bored.”

you new here, 2coach?
Deleted User 863

I have never seen people here so bent out of shape over someone calling Trump an idiot.

...and you accuse me of the one being contrarian? Some of you will argue ANYTHING i say, and i think this probably proves it.
Deleted User 89

did you get the last word?

just making sure...
Deleted User 863

TraditionKU wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 10:56 am did you get the last word?

just making sure...
Did you?

Your lack of self awareness is cracking me up right now.
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

rudy g's handling/navigating nyc/America through 9/11 was masterful.

he was the right man at the right time.
Deleted User 89

BasketballJayhawk wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 10:57 am
TraditionKU wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 10:56 am did you get the last word?

just making sure...
Did you?

Your lack of self awareness is cracking me up right now.
you’re the one with the pattern of behavior

quick, now post three in a row to prove your “point”
Deleted User 863

Ummm....speaking of patterns....LOL

Can't make this shit up.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

MICHHAWK wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 11:03 am rudy g's handling/navigating nyc/America through 9/11 was masterful.

he was the right man at the right time.
In front of the right camera
Defense. Rebounds.
Deleted User 89

then he found himself in front of an adult bookstore and landscaping company
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

BasketballJayhawk wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 10:51 am I have never seen people here so bent out of shape over someone calling Trump an idiot.

...and you accuse me of the one being contrarian? Some of you will argue ANYTHING i say, and i think this probably proves it.
I haven't seen a single person get bent out of shape about that or even make an attempt to disagree with it. You seem to have issues identifying the actual points that people are making and the issues that people have.
zsn
Contributor

Post by zsn »

He is an unintelligent idiot who has masterminded a grand scheme to dupe even more idiotic rubes into giving him their money.
FYP