In this thread, the "experts" own Lobs

Ugh.
Walrus

Re: In this thread, the "experts" own Lobs

Post by Walrus »

MICHHAWK wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 12:51 pm Most everyone that I know is getting vaccinated.

Most everyone that I know is moving on with their life. Those that have been capitalizing on the pandemic are in for a rude awakening.
I already mentioned this, but one of my wife's friends had to drive overnight to prepare for a funeral for one of her Chinese friends. He was only 25 and he died after taking one of the vaccines. His parents cannot attend his funeral because they are in China. While it's entirely possible the vaccines are safe for most people, the fact is, they are very dangerous or lethal for some. Really this is nothing new coming from the big pharma. Some drugs are safe for maybe 95% of people, but lethal to a few.

About half the people out here in LA that I know are getting it. The most common reason people say they refuse is because they do not trust the safety and because they do not know the long term effects.
"This whole thing was a big dick-waving contest, it's just that my dick was bigger than yours."
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

07-01-21 is incinerate your mask day

By 05-31-21 any person that is going to get vaccinated will have had their first round. By 06-30-21 any person that is going to get vaccinated will have had their second round.

07-01-21 is incinerate your mask day
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

Shouldn't it be 7-14 then?
I only came to kick some ass...

Rock the fucking house and kick some ass.
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

No. the long holiday weekend starts 07-02-21.
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

Then you'll want everyone to get their second vaccine, but mid-June.

twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Walrus wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 7:10 pm How would you know an aneurysm killed him? What evidence do you have? Don't be a dipshit.
I worked with them both, went to both of their funerals and had discussions with their parents, who both told me that it was the cause of their deaths.
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

Walrus wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 1:01 pm
MICHHAWK wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 12:51 pm Most everyone that I know is getting vaccinated.

Most everyone that I know is moving on with their life. Those that have been capitalizing on the pandemic are in for a rude awakening.
I already mentioned this, but one of my wife's friends had to drive overnight to prepare for a funeral for one of her Chinese friends. He was only 25 and he died after taking one of the vaccines. His parents cannot attend his funeral because they are in China. While it's entirely possible the vaccines are safe for most people, the fact is, they are very dangerous or lethal for some. Really this is nothing new coming from the big pharma. Some drugs are safe for maybe 95% of people, but lethal to a few.

About half the people out here in LA that I know are getting it. The most common reason people say they refuse is because they do not trust the safety and because they do not know the long term effects.
What was his official cause of death. Surely there was an autopsy done.

Deleted User 289

Post by Deleted User 289 »

Speaking of rude awakenings, what is YOUR explanation for this?

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/covid-mich ... pike-kids/
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

It could just be the media trying to create a way to make a red state look bad. They do the same thing with Florida...

Also, kids are the least at risk of having any severe reactions.
"This whole thing was a big dick-waving contest, it's just that my dick was bigger than yours."
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

They're reporting numbers, they're not creating them.

Cascadia

Post by Cascadia »

PhDhawk wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 9:35 pm They're reporting numbers, they're not creating them.
This is a massive problem with the Right and more so with the Far/Alt Right.

Inability to distinguish the difference between:

News
Information/Facts
Opinions
Deleted User 289

Walrus wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 9:30 pm It could just be the media trying to create a way to make a red state look bad. They do the same thing with Florida...

Michigan is a "red state"?
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

Grandma wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 9:49 pm
Walrus wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 9:30 pm It could just be the media trying to create a way to make a red state look bad. They do the same thing with Florida...

A lot of it is. Not all, but a lot.
Deleted User 289

Walrus wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 9:56 pm

I'll be nice and instead of calling you a a condescending name/word, I'll just assume you're very high or very drunk when you post most of what you say.
Of course your last two posts on this thread included in my assumption.
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

Cascadia wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 9:45 pm
PhDhawk wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 9:35 pm They're reporting numbers, they're not creating them.
This is a massive problem with the Right and more so with the Far/Alt Right.

Inability to distinguish the difference between:

News
Information/Facts
Opinions
aka, critical thinking skills
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

300 died last year

nbd
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

Grandma wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 10:08 pm

I'll be nice and instead of calling you a a condescending name/word, I'll just assume you're very high or very drunk when you post most of what you say.
Did Trump not win it in 2016? It's largely red outside of a few blue urban locations.

Deleted User 289

Walrus wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 10:52 pm
Grandma wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 10:08 pm

Did Trump not win it in 2016? It's largely red outside of a few blue urban locations.

We are talking today. Not 2016. If you want to play that game did Obama not win it in 2012 and 2008? Did Kerry not win it in 2004? Did Gore not win it in 2000? Did Clinton not win it in 96 and 92?
I don't care how red you think it it is, it's CURRENTLY a "blue state" with a "blue" Governor and if I am not mistaken two "blue" U.S. Senators.

Do you know what should be frightening to you right now - and what you should probably really be thinking about? I'm a fucking moron and I am "owning" you.
Bottom line is you made a couple of stupid posts and I called you out on them.

Also, your post about the Biden "rumor" proved to me (and everyone else on here) that you're a fool.
I told you to read the comments in regards to the tweet.
Forgetting all the OBVIOUS things in the video that proved it was bullshit, I'm not sure if it was mentioned but the guy was at Camp David when that tweet was made. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to know it was complete bullshit. Yet, here you were on this site spewing more of your conspiracy bullshit.
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

Grandma wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:11 pm
Do you know what should be frightening to you right now - and what you should probably really be thinking about? I'm a fucking moron and I am "owning" you.
Bottom line is you made a couple of stupid posts and I called you out on them.
I wouldn't say you're a moron, but rather, just a company man for the left who's emotional state cannot handle cognitive dissonance... and some delusions of grandeur. I've pretty much mopped the floor with everyone in the poli board, and I do it all without having to curse, name call or any childish antics you see from others (who should have learned something at their age). All I have to do is say something that is true and people lose their minds.
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

Another story about Michigan that's interesting... thought we were going to have "herd immunity"?

"246 vaccinated residents diagnosed with COVID; 3 dead, Michigan reports"

https://www.yahoo.com/news/246-vaccinat ... 00831.html